Crom Lando works

CROM Lando

Well :) the Crom pimp and pervy old sage tryin to get better as much as can and I go in learning things.

I decided to post up as well my finalized look of Vayngel Reign android game character Blixxxen.

blixxxen_20outfit4_zpscsz6o7dg_by_cromla

I got another I done but she has a cape and scythe . Not gonna use that version tho for her. Last right sprite is the completed version. Dem boobs, hips and thighs...gotta love a lil thickness. O_O .

OH yeah!!   :-D

Started up the sprite for my other android game based on my niece called Mariah's Adventure. drawing out levels and stuff on tablet and paint program as well on paper to be ported later after all designs done and animations finished then using one of the engines i got for the full scale development . Will be the first launch title. :cool My niece is actually workin with me on ideas and drawings she done. lil 5 year olds are something else in the imaginations i tell ya.

this is so far her initial look. Still workin some more details on her to finish her full scale. this is about 95 %

Mariah5_zps0703e760.png

i did some other stuff in some sets . may post them here or on my DA page.

I dont have a wip thread here so I will let everyone hede take a look at somethin I work2d on and learned today with awesome help from stage creator Oldgamer giving me coding lessons.

Thanx OG bro

This for my Anime Battle Royal full game project, aside of rl stuff and doing a lot of work on the project I am scaling down the roster quite a bit, but the most revelant of characters and hyper strikers will be in. So I due time folks will see who all is in gradually. Its a long haul workload but I am diggin it .

So just to rant my happiness I created my first stage 90% completed with the help of Oldgamer showing me stage coding...yes I finally freakin made my first solid stage I fighter factory! :w00t: . Just gonna add in a couple more details sprites missing 2 more animations as well. Huge credit to my bro and fellow old head but young guy Oldgamer. You rock man and the codin lessons!

Couple screen shots only with test character (non ABR sprites.....yet)

mugen002_zpspshl66d2.png

mugen004_zpsexbci2cc.png

mugen003_zpstqxqzung.png

The roster gonna be cut down to 28 tops. So as I finish some and other to alpha and beta mode and sprite with code work shall I show later on. Free time is scarce but I am rockin and rollin as allowed.

Lol thanx Galv bro. Hloader da man for helpin code up this screenpack and added extra features. Rage helped me with some graphical stuff too so mad props to Rage.

I plan on changin up the select ports one more time only because the roster is smaller in count. Still workjn on characters before I decide its time to show some like Witchblade, luffy, adam blade and new design sprite for Terry. Along the way with some more folks like Afro samurai and Kazuma from scryed. I done and doing them in blazblue like sprite style then convert their sheets to low res height for low res cvs like version. 2 different kinds I figure. Stages will be the same tho.

Its comin along super slow but I like it like that. Take my time to get it right then show.

Lol thanx Galv bro. Hloader da man for helpin code up this stage and added extra features. Rage helped me with some graphical stuff too so mad props to Rage.

I plan on changin up the select ports one more time only because the roster is smaller in count. Still workjn on characters before I decide its time to show some like Witchblade, luffy, adam blade and new design sprite for Terry. Along the way with some more folks like Afro samurai and Kazuma from scryed. I done and doing them in blazblue like sprite style then convert their sheets to low res height for low res cvs like version. 2 different kinds I figure. Stages will be the same tho.

Its comin along super slow but I like it like that. Take my time to get it right then show.

That all good Man! its best to take your time with big projects like this. Especially doing characters. its best to take it slow and steady to make sure everything is right. :goodmood:

Thanx excham bro. Gettin some great lessons on stage stuff to beat you one day! Lmao.

Did a couple quick request sprites today. This one was for Blagoy who wanted me to do a female version of his Vulcan character. For supaman2520 i already done his female freddy krugar.

Vulcania_zpsambetg4b.png

Now his Vulcan got girlfriend or ehhhh a midnight bliss I guess. lol.

Workin on some project stuff, testing beta for a good friend and doing a couple more requests. I was asked to do a sexier Bloodrayne sprite so I am going to give it a shot .

Oh I didnt forget you either excham brun. Cleaning up a couple bg sprites I done for you to hand off. They must look right!

Had to finish this scratch sprite made vehicle for my android game based on my lil niece in Mariah's Adventure for certain levels. It transforms into 2 others tho. Still drawing out how those gonna be still using main top half and bottom half and others added on. This is for her water board stage. Thank goodness the engine comes with sprite assests so cuts down on some water fx to make. lol

Mariahs%20hovercraft2_zpsztbg0hx4.png

this is one of the last things I am gonna show off other than one other character sprite later for this game. A stage enemy.

Hope its aight.Trying to keep the kiddie feel intact. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Ehhh show off some old stuff I had done plus a few others before I show my comics stuff later .

Sexy game girls night out outfits. Was for a stage. A few of these I think are being used for a friends stage later.

CROMstagerandomvixens_zps70272546.png

Old low res edit of Hilda from beezelbub anime bei redone in HD for a project. ;)

Hilda2sprite95_zps68749491.png

The Croix twins before tranformation into M herself.

Mtwins.gif

One of the older designs for the new Blixxxen look, especially with the cape and scyth.

Sexy%20Blixxxen3_zpsree3cdoy.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanx Bro RMH! Yeah def i just started jumpin on learning more about mugen codin here and there so i can begin to build my own template up from scratch dang near. I wanna learn the rough way so i can nail down some things for my full mugen game as well a few single releases i might do. One or 2 at most on a character, i pretty much more about full game development than solo stuff.

Right now i am workin on my coding and spriting skills putting together this version of Makoto using aestetics for my anime games more dramatic style . But after she is done i am goin into using the code methods on one of the characters for the game to set in stone how gameplay and look will be in HD likeness... Kenshiro from Hokuto No ken. I got to make sure he is sized right and not too big from other sprited characters.

My lil inside sprite vid preview openly on my dramatics of what Makoto by me will have in certain move...later i might post more till regular gameplay vid is ready with the coding and new pal outfit she will have. Her gi wont be white anymore since she is supposed to be more skill honed and adopted some anime esque style added.

http://vid1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/lando36/Mobile%20Uploads/20150320_114229_zpshbxeonbn.mp4

I have made some new sprites of new moves she has thats in part from her ssf4 ae appeareance like she has now the focus attack ( making the ink look fx myself for it) and some other goodies like the actual 2nd ultra done with the dramatic arm circular motion ( just got to finish adding the arms to the sprites animation i done) since it fits what i am aiming for and like .

Ok show off some preliminary sprite works done then some more animation vids.

So far her pal is one of these 2. Leanjng more twords the red and white design but the green for hand and foot guards are mainstays. These arent smart pal made, they were color separation i done in program.

20150326_093913_zpsjnnjvvpb.jpg

Toyed around makin a supposed mdnight bliss look for her ..sexified. not sure if i am keepin it and makin adjustments or just scrap from the wip to one of my future stage releases Crom Magic City Club with animated dancers babes...on poles...and stages...amd on laps...and such. :P

20150330_124602_zps1c77db0c.jpg

Another design i done for fun and wanted her to have a bit more sassy feminine appeal was lean her out but not too much. A more grown version and of course Lando intense lol

B.Makoto%20smart%20Pal1_zpsxlax8hiz.png

Also decided if i am gonna release this chica i think she shoukd have a reborn vision of a stage for her since she takes place about 2 and half years after SF3 in landos vision. It will be in 3 parts utilizing a style frlm Anime Battle Royal game stages ( some will have it and lthers wont) which will be breakaways like DOA5 has. Fight inside, break through a wall, then another and will lead to an oitside area to continue battling. I wanna up how stages are and can be done in mugen with whats possible. So far the revision of her dojo but from the inside and remodling using an oldmstage and then revamping to a custom made one almost now from a scratch point minus few left in parts.

20150318_134217_zpsqj8s6oar.jpg still designing it up and gotta make 2 walls for breakthroughs and then outside area. #:-S

Sweet lookin focus attack, and wheel kick.  Just a thought for that wheel kick, I know you mentioned a lot of uses for it like closing the gap, anti air and defense on getting rushed.  If you're not planning on it already, you could make each kick button cause it to fly at a different distance.  Like fierce kick would send her pretty high, maybe not too far for an anti air, medium kick could send her far and quick, but not so high for closing the gap, and quick could keep it tight in close but with a bit of power for a rush defense.  Wouldn't require any extra sprites, just vels in the coding.  Nice work, can't wait to see her finished!

Thanx Hellzone and RMH bros.

@ RMH yeah thats actually what i got planned since as you even stated , it would def make sense and be better utlized for those explanatioNs. Good eye bro. So i will indeed utlize they Vels properly and good no new sprite required. lol. Thanx!

I am doin the same with her dash punch, except i am trying to figure out a feasible way to implement my charge 3 hit version aside her original. I dont want to take out the original cause it serves great purpose. So i will either have to transition my version of it to charge special or a level 1 super. I was thinkin of just makin it an ex move instead.

I am a diehard Makoto player and some things about her just have disadvantages...projectile is one of them but she dont it. So i wanna buff up an attribute she does have and make her speedy with dashing in to cover more ground and seriously stay inside to work characters Since thats always been integral to her gameplay style. She is my coding template for my bigger full game and will use it to code Kenshin, Terry Bogard ( hd style of course) and the rest of the cast and of course, change things as needed per character. Thanx again Peeps!

Wow! awesome job giving Makoto(SF3) some sexyness with your sprite work Crom. :awesome

Thanx Galv! Yeah she could use some sexiness even if she a beast. Lol. Sexiness is always a good thing.

Trying to implement some actual ssf4 moves into her also like her dramatic 2 ultra from it. I like sf3 version but ssf4 ae one really brings her out.

Another sprite animation vid but after like 4:25 i forgot to turn off recording....well i thought i did but just a black screen and can hear Me fiddle around. So after i was done talkin bout ner just cut it off. Hahahaha. Gonna probably change it up from a just basic command dash grad with choke and headbutt to an ex version. Tryin to make sure it all will make sense for her to have the move done right and performed right. Sorry its a lot of talk.

https://vid.me/jYMH

• 2 weeks later...

Was diggin around in my photobucket and forgot i still had my older edit of the ABR full game Luffy in low res i done still in. Lol.

Figure i post em since i am using a new hd version anyway and lil old one is just an ok i guess edit. He was scratch made.

MonkeyDLuffy7.png