Crom Lando works

CROM Lando

All work you have showcased so far is pretty neat looking. I had no idea you made Infinite sprited PPG of whom Bubbles does not look as clean as the other two girls imho. Are you considering to turn some of these sprites into actual characters at one point in time?

lol thanx yall. 

@ Win yeah i didnt really like how Bubbles turned out but that was my first time go around on those. i was gonna fix it but said...whatever. lol

i got some some sprites these listed as some will be wips mostly for full game and the Daywaver is for part of same original game as those others.  Jesse Quick ( which i only showed the non wip versions) is the only comic babe openly i am doing for a friends project. i will later on show her here at some time. One i havent shown yet thats for the same android game but will have a mugen version is a made up comic babe as well names Shyla Supreme. i will grab her low res sprite soon and post it in here as well. 

@ Borewood....sup maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!  thanx too. I been asked quite a few times to make her a full wip. So i am seriously considering it after my other full games and single wips are released. might work on her like i do most my wips , in the lab and show when ready.  again appreciate the comments  and will keep trying to get better.

LOL, thanx Ymir and Noobie! 

naww i aint no God...I wish..then i could just think what i wanted them to be like sprited and poof..My will be done! XD . thanx for the comment bro and i am ever so humbled. 

I sure will keep it up Noobie ! always striving to get better at new stuff for myself and finding all angles to get better. I got some more small stuff coming soon and show in here and an HD sprite to finish up as well. 

This my old low res version of my original character ( slightly based off of Gladiator from marvel since i am a fan  ...found out later there was a female version too lol) Shyla Supreme. She will be redone but in HR/HD for my original Android only 2D fighting full game. i might change up a few things on her for that version. 

shylasupreme.png

thanx bruh Lightflare homie!. i am trying to always get better at spriting and everything i can do and learning to do for myself and project work.

here are a few screenshots so far of the new Training stage i am having reworked from what i done with the cvs2 layout but redone in my own style for the ABR project. its still getting redone from this  and new color tiles and such with better floor the way i want.

mugen006_zps10dab700.png

mugen008_zpsc4a3dbcd.png

mugen004_zps732ca0ef.png

yeah it aint perfect and not the way i want it to be right just yet visually and with the floor mainly. the added stuff like the tubes and such i put there as a testing it out first before i change it all up. The huge monitor will actually be the main thing still there as a fixture and might have animation in a gif type or show off scrolling fighting footage. i have several ideas for it but i have to see whats actually doable with those ideas for the screen mto show certain things i want shown.  I am waiting till i am ready to show off the project more here in its own thread when time and have more of the actual characters ready on deck this year sometime to show them and the hard work going into it all.  this is just a sample test to where the idea i want to go with this training stge to go. i am working on a hand drawn version too which should be much better if once shading and coloring the thing goes well.

here is a look at a couple of the low res versions of ABR characters i am working on  and with Luffy stage ( with my version of Luffy low res) Thousand Sunny ship...which will be redone in HR as well to fit everything else in the new look.

Adam Blade by Lando ( low res version) Bushiod brown as well will be totally different now from this version.

mugen0003.png

Monkey D Luffy by Lando ( low res version all scratch made no bases) he is getting redone as well in new sprite style all scratch made and very few bases will be used.

34j6p3d.png

lol thanx bruh. my homie Wolviesam hooked that up on the stage and of course the sprite is now a whole other way and the stage gettin remade different  and Hr. I am still doing a low res version of Luffy still. hopefully i surprise a few folks with the new look of Luffy on the project...as well many others. hehehehe.

• 6 months later...

Gonna post some of my android only sprites for the android fighting game I am building sideline of hobby projects called Vayngel Reign.

RR2_zpsmpbdgd09.png

Vayngel%20Reign%203%20characters_zpsmsef

Zeek%20pal_zpswe9pco74.png

I been workin on others slowly building the roster visually, 16 total, some using bases while others are hand drawn no bases. Those will becoming during the months I got to work on them and the various mugen only projects I have already. I am doing stages which will be same mixed bag of hand drawn and some edited heavily sprites as well the HD screenpack and custom artwork for ports if possible. I work slow but I work hard and learning as I go to get better at everything visually and internal to building a solid frame structure for this and my other projects. Thanx for checkin it out so far. Top sprite sexy babe named Red Ryha needs her arms added and more details I have to do. lol.

Before i try a wip thread here i decided to show him off public in base sprite before i roll into the main stance animated . Crom Hobo king Lando presents the new TrashCan Larry revision.....way more like...Me....since i am Trashcan Larry anyway.   :troll:
TrashcanLarry1_zpsd78e9e7d.png
new bases, one open toes kung fu shoe, hole in gi leg, one hole patched on other leg, fu man chu mustache...might need a bit more fu in it but based on positioned of body i figure, rope for belt....more ideal anyway for a hobo, grey anfd black wild hair, cause well i got some grey in my own plus he been around for a long time ...grandmasta hobo hense forth, and finally added a trashcan on his backk as not only is it part of his namesake but he uses it and whats inside of it.   :heeee:
so before i do his wip thread here and permission to,  i have some work to do on more sprites , animations, and get him a bit rollin into mugen again. keepin the plunger intro for a certain character....  :bringitout:  . So i am takin some cool ideas in mind from folks as well what me and some others done cooked up and still coooking up to make him and the hobo squad that rolls with him hilarious. HOBOKENJUJITSUKEN!   

Before i try a wip thread here i decided to show him off public in base sprite before i roll into the main stance animated . Crom Hobo king Lando presents the new TrashCan Larry revision.....way more like...Me....since i am Trashcan Larry anyway.   :troll:
TrashcanLarry1_zpsd78e9e7d.png
new bases, one open toes kung fu shoe, hole in gi leg, one hole patched on other leg, fu man chu mustache...might need a bit more fu in it but based on positioned of body i figure, rope for belt....more ideal anyway for a hobo, grey anfd black wild hair, cause well i got some grey in my own plus he been around for a long time ...grandmasta hobo hense forth, and finally added a trashcan on his backk as not only is it part of his namesake but he uses it and whats inside of it.   :heeee:
so before i do his wip thread here and permission to,  i have some work to do on more sprites , animations, and get him a bit rollin into mugen again. keepin the plunger intro for a certain character....  :bringitout:  . So i am takin some cool ideas in mind from folks as well what me and some others done cooked up and still coooking up to make him and the hobo squad that rolls with him hilarious. HOBOKENJUJITSUKEN!   

Wow that dude look like an older version of Sean from SF3. Awesome sprite edit.CROM LOL!

LOL! sure does . I used only sean head since it had the best look and closet to what i was referencing for. lol. might add a lil more touch up tho. lol. even tho its wild how all the shoto guys have dang near the same stances. i just frankend the top of ken torso to akumas bottom and shading and added seans head to make a new stance none of them have. still tweakin him up tho in look.  lol thanx Galv. its all for the LOLZ man.

• 3 weeks later...
ehh i figure i show a few of my old sprites i done since i tossed them on DA.  these are being remade especially for ABR in its new sprite style. 
the main 2 hei and Jiro will be unlocks. 
Jiro mochizuki
abrjiromochizuki_zps825fe6ff_by_cromland

cocco the announcer from hunter x hunter stage bg character sprite ..animated  that i done.
coccohxhannoucer_by_cromlando-d81gm7r.gi

Hei from Darker than black anime...slight tiny lil animation test.
heishortanimationtest_zps464683b6_by_cro

done some more from the roster but i wont show those till much later when more progress on them new versions is up to par and my standards. :omg: HDfying characters is lotta freakin dang work i tell ya!  

Well :) the Crom pimp and pervy old sage tryin to get better as much as can and I go in learning things.

I decided to post up as well my finalized look of Vayngel Reign android game character Blixxxen.

blixxxen_20outfit4_zpscsz6o7dg_by_cromla

I got another I done but she has a cape and scythe . Not gonna use that version tho for her. Last right sprite is the completed version. Dem boobs, hips and thighs...gotta love a lil thickness. O_O .