Grouping

Ryon

i just know i'm worth more than this "post level" chizz; it's not tha 1st time i've been ignored, so i should be used to it by now, right? 7f5341cc.gif

says the guy who is offline for months at a time with out a single word as to where he has been. or even a goodbye!!

i recall he used to be everywhere on the forum, you couldnt make any turn on the street (board) without seeing him selling his wares and shit.

nowadays i can walk down the streets feeling safer than ever before.

not the same feeling.

besides what you guys do behind "closed doors" is all you.

says the guy who is offline for months at a time with out a single word as to where he has been. or even a goodbye!!

i recall he used to be everywhere on the forum, you couldnt make any turn on the street (board) without seeing him selling his wares and shit.

nowadays i can walk down the streets feeling safer than ever before.

not the same feeling.

oh, but i have been here, was still postin' & chizz too, but since it's so hard to be seen with all of tha various boards that get spam'd out here, & chizz gettin' swallow'd up in that wave, i slow'd my pace down. hell, i haven't really posted alot in any 1 place/forum or chat, due to RL chizz, but i still post here more than anywhere else, period.

so you see bud, i never left here; you just haven't been really payin' attention. or maybe you haven't been tryin' to..... 098eb4a5.gif

• 4 weeks later...

You want a title for something that you havent earned.

just be a regular member, I gave the the title originally to keep you quiet but taking it away your complaining.

you don't make anything for mugen, you didnt contribute much to the collection.

you edit music, which is great on its own, but its not worthy of a mugen title.

Light why do i always see you in places?