Bebi Vejita

Posted Image

crusadercast.com/downloads/?sa=downfile&id=436

---

As if U.O.E.NO....

Posted Image

crusadercast.com/downloads/?sa=downfile&id=437

---

(Not DBZ, but by the same author. Silver Surfer. Updated)

Posted Image

crusadercast.com/downloads/?sa=downfile&id=429

Great DBZ chars, transform, many hypers (3+). All recently updated.

Both Goku and Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 are great! Their sprites are also good compare to Vegito. Is there any way to make Goku as Super Saiyan 4 from the start? Or, just separate the transformation to be the actual character like Dracula, there are version where they separate his giant bat form to a individual character. His Super Saiyan 4 sprite is probably the best Super Saiyan 4 Goku in mugen.

As difficult as it was, I was able to 'MvC' Goku's commands, so whoever wants let me know

Don't ask, JUST RELEASED IT!!! Anything you have/edit about Dragon Ball just shared here man :bringitout:

You have to press start and a specific button for Goku to start off as one of his transformations. He goes up to SSJ5, but its only for a KO hyper (SICK as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-). The CMD isn't small so I'll PM you with it. He was a R(&*$&*^ to change though. I'm going to try Gogeta and Vegito too. LOL already dreading it.

Make sure you guys show TOPsymbiote at CrusaderCast some love for making these, hopefully we get a Bills or Gotenks out of him. Hate all anybody wants, but these are some of the very best DBZ chars out, besdies SSJ3 Goku by Sankiti

These DBZ characters do look good and I remember they played good too. They're just too OP and spammy for my liking when fighting them.

Reduce the damage in CNS, special CNS or Hyper CNS to your liking. A.I. though? Find the names of the spammy moves and either cancel them out or delete them. These chars are too nice to not give 5 mins to make playable.