About the issue with Uran's page on M.U.G.E.N wiki

Toshio Tenma

I thought you said it was so people at IMT/CvG/MMV would stop using the "you never made anything" excuse to invalidate your feedback?  :troll:

That too. I should consider updating Max one more time for old times. And by updating I mean asking duckass to do it

darklight made a lot of stage articles, including those two, but doesn't do a great job. The Black Spot's link works, just not Champions Shrine.

On a side note, I've been globally banned by Wikia staff for vandalising. Thing is, I've vandalised nothing. The user who banned me is the same one whose been deleting articles relating to WlanmaniaX and BeanFan112. Fortunately, the ban lasts a day.

darklight made a lot of stage articles, including those two, but doesn't do a great job. The Black Spot's link works, just not Champions Shrine.

On a side note, I've been globally banned by Wikia staff for vandalising. Thing is, I've vandalised nothing. The user who banned me is the same one whose been deleting articles relating to WlanmaniaX and BeanFan112. Fortunately, the ban lasts a day.

Wait... how the fuck does that work? You got banned because of some idiot user recreating his page which you had nothing to do with? And there's no way to appeal the ban?

Wikia's staff are fucking retarded if thats the case.