Xibalba by Merufimu

Flowering Knight

Posted Image

[Download]

https://www.mediafire.com/?64lme8i8a6ar1hl

This is essentially what happens when you fuse Kukulkan with a generic demon ubercheap guy.  He's one of those characters that essentially kills the opponent before the match even starts, also he still has a bunch of other moves for some reason.  Also, when you select him, it takes an ungodly amount of time for the match to start and even end, which is why I just slapped his idle animation on here.  If you like ubercheaps, go ahead, but other than that, that's pretty much it.  Looks cool though.

On a side note, why is it that nearly every ubercheap character is demonic in some way?

He looks really cool. Shame indeed about all the other unfortunate facts about this character. Can somebody edit him to remove the insta-kill or whatever it is that kills the opponent before the round starts as well as the long loading time before starting a match and ending one? Or is this impossible/too much trouble for what it is worth?

He looks really cool. Shame indeed about all the other unfortunate facts about this character. Can somebody edit him to remove the insta-kill or whatever it is that kills the opponent before the round starts as well as the long loading time before starting a match and ending one? Or is this impossible/too much trouble for what it is worth?

Kukulkan's essentially the balanced version.  Unfortunately, he doesn't look as badass.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, Cake Connoisseur said:

the reason a lot of OP edits are demon flavoured is because the large appeal of demons to 12 year old emo boys is the power fantasy, wouldn't you just love to sacrifice your soul to destroy this crappy world and all it's bullies, that kinda bullshit.

MY.

N.

FOLLOWED.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Cake Connoisseur said:

UPDATE: just tried out the character last night, even if I nerf this guy to not be one hit ko's all day every day, he's still gonna play like a simplified physalis, all his moves seem to be full screen attacks and a teleport.

I told you