Reopening the tomb of eSnips

rockocalypse

i still got that shitty esnips downloader on my pc that opens each time i turn on my comp -.-

run msconfig  -> go to start up tab -> find things that you don't want running -> disable them

RE: Smartphones

Yes, they are the whore of babylon.  If you (the proverbial you, not anyone in particular) actually used a PC for anything useful, you'd NEVER pay more than $200 for one of those smudge-o-trons.  Compared to even the shittiest sub-$300 netbook, they're useless.

Oh boy, it has copy and paste and multitasking!  (Windows 3.x says hi.)

It can run Doom!  (So can the newest TI calculator.)

It can emulate a Playstation 1!  (Bleem! was released in 1999.)

You can even do real work on it!  (If you hate being productive.)

Good thing that aircard plans are so unjustly expensive.  Wouldn't want people to have mobile access to multiple email accounts or pausing Mugen to make a telephone call during a lunch break.

RE: Esnips

I never had a problem until the links stopped working.  That was annoying.

Nope, there's no rule against talking about Esnips. It's just that people gave up about it since it was dead (and virus issues for some people) and choose not to discuss it anymore.

P.S.

If you read any replies from that Utage Douraku guy just ignore it  :troll:

• 4 weeks later...

There were no viruses on eSnips if memory serves me right. Thing is, by the end of its days, the layout was messed up and most people clicked one of the many 'DOWNLOAD' ads instead of the actual link. Hell, some files didn't even have a link; you'd to use a manager or copy whatever showed into Notepad.

Web Archive is a great place to get offline characters in general, though.

ive had the " their is no Copyright infringement going on here " Argument with MEdiafire 4 times now.... & usually because of the same company that is claiming Copyright  do to the Word Pestilence ....ive even had doing with said company's Legal Department over it, they were very nice & understanding as to what Mugen was once i explained everything, i had ot archive the messages to use them the other day when some more of my pals got caught up in the dragnet for CRM on the net .....