Sign in to follow this  
Darkflare

I need no introduction

You already know who I am.

Posted Image 

Just kidding. Welcome to MFFA, Darkflare!

I know you mostly from your Youtube videos and Darkflare fails at Mugen serie. May I ask you how long you've been in Mugen, how you got to know it, and why you have registered here (I'm guessing you're coming from MFG)?

I got one for him, Darkflare, is a famous feedbacker over at Mugen Fighter Guild.

Basically, kind of a big deal. You listening? Ok. Grass grows, sun shines and brother...I hurt people. I'm a force a nature. If you were from where I was from, you'll be friggin dead. WHOOOOOOOO  

If you need no introduction, then why'd ya post an introduction thread in the Introductions sub-forum? :P

Because shut up, that's why

Basically, kind of a big deal. You listening? Ok. Grass grows, sun shines and brother...I hurt people. I'm a force a nature. If you were from where I was from, you'll be friggin dead. WHOOOOOOOO

Awwww.... :heeee:

Cmon Bro embrace the love that MFFA gang has for you. <3 <3

Basically, kind of a big deal. You listening? Ok. Grass grows, sun shines and brother...I hurt people. I'm a force a nature. If you were from where I was from, you'll be friggin dead. WHOOOOOOOO Because shut up, that's why

:areyoukidding: Lol!!! You can't be serious...you really DO have a sense of humor. Eh Dorkflare? :troll:

but seriously what makes you so sure, or are you REALLY just being a troll?

I gothcha. Lol! Actually I think that video described your personality perfectly. So are you gonna bless us with your insightful feedback? You gonna blast the failures of others on video, homie? Or you gonna resurrect Darkflare fails at mugen? No way you're here to lurk. You've got too much to say for that, I imagine. :yaoming:

I gothcha. Lol! Actually I think that video described your personality perfectly. So are you gonna bless us with your insightful feedback? You gonna blast the failures of others on video, homie? Or you gonna resurrect Darkflare fails at mugen? No way you're here to lurk. You've got too much to say for that, I imagine. :yaoming:

Allow me to give you some feedback right now. You better quit your beef with me cause quite honestly, you don't have any homecourt advantage here. Just warning ya that I'm quite capable of picking apart a person as well as I do a character. Cut the crap, I'm sure you're not a kid anymore.