Goku Super Saiyan God by MugenMundo

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

4n0x.png

[Download]

Direct Link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/hwo28JT_/Goku_Deus_Japonese.html (This is Japanese voice version)

Original Thread : http://mugenmundo.ucoz.com/index/goku_deus_beta_download/0-221

[Comment]

This is probably the official version of Super Saiyan God Goku in mugen (as far as I know) because the other Super Saiyan God Goku in mugen is just an edit of normal Goku - just change the hair color. This Goku is a beta however the status in the original thread show is already 100%. He still have one missing sprite.

NOTE : His Super move like Kamehameha Rebirth, Dragon Fist and Spirit Bomb are basically infinite! Once he attack it, the opponent can instantly K.O. Not sure why this Goku code like that, maybe want to stay true like the anime does. Anyway, enjoy!

I might try this one, but perhaps that's not a good idea since I'm probably spoiled with and used to Choujin/Gladiacloud/Tomo's DBZ stuff.  :awesome

Looking at the screenshot, which depicts the regular Goku with pinkish hair, I must ask something.

How is that Goku supposed to resemble this?

Goku_new_super_saiyan_by_salvamakoto-d5u

I might try this one, but perhaps that's not a good idea since I'm probably spoiled with and used to Choujin/Gladiacloud/Tomo's DBZ stuff.  :awesome

Looking at the screenshot, which depicts the regular Goku with pinkish hair, I must ask something.

How is that Goku supposed to resemble this?

Goku_new_super_saiyan_by_salvamakoto-d5u

And why must it supposed to be same like the image you post? That is the fan-made art. You should ask Akira Toriyama himself why he make Super Saiyan God only get the red/pinkish normal hair with the skinny body. Well, Bills is skinny too so maybe God in Akira imagination is a skinny being LOL.

Ah, OK.

So that is what the official SSJ God looks like. Kind of unimaginative but what works, works. Untill now I was always confused which was the real SSJ God, the pinkish hair one or the SSJ3-like SSJ4. Thanks Genesis and Sham!

Oh, so you never know how the Super Saiyan God look like. Yup, this is what Super Saiyan God look like...when I first see it, I was just (-______________-)

This is what God of Saiyan look like??? Then I just say in my mind "even though GT is sucks, at least Super Saiyan 4 look more badass".

The irony of you making super man his opponent -_-

LOL, that is because I love them both. I'm a fans of both Goku and Superman. I'm not really into the fanboys sickness of Goku vs Superman - Goku will win, no Superman will win. All of that are fanboys sickness, even the DeathBattle at youtube. All of it are non-canon. If Goku meet with Superman, pretty sure they will team up together and if they fight, they will not fight to the death instead only to test each other ability. Then surely both Goku and Superman will compliment each other ability. Sometime I just hope that they will make an official anime movie Goku meet with Superman, then goes with the storyline I've said so we can stop all this fanboys sickness about Goku vs Superman once and for all.

LOL, that is because I love them both. I'm a fans of both Goku and Superman. I'm not really into the fanboys sickness of Goku vs Superman - Goku will win, no Superman will win. All of that are fanboys sickness, even the DeathBattle at youtube. All of it are non-canon. If Goku meet with Superman, pretty sure they will team up together and if they fight, they will not fight to the death instead only to test each other ability. Then surely both Goku and Superman will compliment each other ability. Sometime I just hope that they will make an official anime movie Goku meet with Superman, then goes with the storyline I've said so we can stop all this fanboys sickness about Goku vs Superman once and for all.

Better idea, we make them do the fusion dance.

NOTE : His Super move like Kamehameha Rebirth, Dragon Fist and Spirit Bomb are basically infinite! Once he attack it, the opponent can instantly K.O. Not sure why this Goku code like that, maybe want to stay true like the anime does. Anyway, enjoy!

Because the author is a DBZ fanboy.