Mugen 1.1.0.650 3v3 and 4v4

NotAGoodName

[Preview]

You know what mugen looks like.  Now imagine it with 8 characters on screen.

[Download]

Normal 3v3 and 4v4

3v3 and 4v4 with 357 mod

[Comment]

Merry Christmas.  I know it's late, but I only bothered because the 7660D can't run Mugen 1.1a4 for some stupid reason.  :

This is for the version formerly known as beta 1 patch 1.  It fixes a glitch that effected Shinjuro Gouketsuji and probably no other characters because no one in their right mind uses CNS coding for transparency.  The glitch shouldn't even have occured, but Elecbyte felt the need to deprecate more stuff.  Well met!

*edit*

Whoops!  Added 357 modded versions.  If you don't know, that means I've set ctrl+2,3,4 to enable the AI for players 3,5,7.  Thus, you can play arcade and survival with all characters on screen.  This has to be done because the cool debug binds were removed from the alpha.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/24/2013 at 1:43 PM, NotAGoodName said:

[Preview]

You know what mugen looks like.  Now imagine it with 8 characters on screen.

[Download]

Normal 3v3 and 4v4

3v3 and 4v4 with 357 mod

[Comment]

Merry Christmas.  I know it's late, but I only bothered because the 7660D can't run Mugen 1.1a4 for some stupid reason.  :

This is for the version formerly known as beta 1 patch 1.  It fixes a glitch that effected Shinjuro Gouketsuji and probably no other characters because no one in their right mind uses CNS coding for transparency.  The glitch shouldn't even have occured, but Elecbyte felt the need to deprecate more stuff.  Well met!

*edit*

Whoops!  Added 357 modded versions.  If you don't know, that means I've set ctrl+2,3,4 to enable the AI for players 3,5,7.  Thus, you can play arcade and survival with all characters on screen.  This has to be done because the cool debug binds were removed from the alpha.

Second link is broken man can you reupload...

• 1 month later...