[JJBA] More accurate Ghiaccio

Risotto

Hi folks. This time its Ghiaccio turn to have his "more accurate" version for mugen to be released.

Why more accurate ? Because when you compare Ghiaccio ps2 version and his mugen version (by Amarimono) :

PS2 : Posted Image

Amarimono : Posted Image

...you cannot ignore the difference. In fact his real char model is very close to Falcoon fanart :

Posted Image

So I decided to resprite Ghiaccio and now we have : 

At select screen, new big port : Posted Image

In battle : Posted Image

Custom small port included, work best with Zinesis Screenpack.

DL at : http://dfiles.eu/files/uyn5efmft

And merry christmas. 

THXXX  man ! His  style look very good !!

Happy to make you happy  :awesome

And yes he wear his ice armor all along cause his stand (named White Album) is a "suit one" most as Rubber Soul in part III, Secco in part V or Lang Rangler in part VI. In the manga he doesnt fight without, but in mugen you can see him partially dispel his stand during win pose or without when KO. The "gently weeps" move appears when you press his "stand activation" button, when doing so the power bar will slowly lower but any projectile fired against him (even supers I think) will be reflected back. 

Happy to make you happy  :awesome

And yes he wear his ice armor all along cause his stand (named White Album) is a "suit one" most as Rubber Soul in part III, Secco in part V or Lang Rangler in part VI. In the manga he doesnt fight without, but in mugen you can see him partially dispel his stand during win pose or without when KO. The "gently weeps" move appears when you press his "stand activation" button, when doing so the power bar will slowly lower but any projectile fired against him (even supers I think) will be reflected back. 

Good !