POSSESED POKEMON TRAINER UPDATE!

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

It kind of saddens me that the abbreviation W.I.P. still is behind Heartless Ken's name. Heartless Rufus is not amused.  :=D:

I was thinking of something regarding the use of Rotom. If you like it, you can use it for a 12P Mode or a OHKO Move or fatality (call it Rotomality for all I know).

Here's the idea :

It's basically a variation on Rotom's Uproar ability. The opponent gets sucked in by Rotom into an electronic device and once he has been "absorbed", the screen switches to a lonely opponent in a black BG. Next he hears sounds and turns around to see what it is and we see a brief glimpse of Rotom appearing behind his back along with some static. The thing is, every time the opponent turns around to see if something is behind him, Rotom vanishes before he's seen. This process can be repeated as much as you like (though the static Rotom produces everytime he appears and vanishes gets stronger everytime) but it all comes to a climax when the opponent turns his back one last time. After he turn around to see if something is there, he sees Rotom all of a sudden at the other end of the screen. The opponent's eyes are fixed on Rotom but then flashes of static blur the screen and everytime it turns normal again, Rotom comes closes and closer until he finally is right in front of the enemy. Rotom vanishes and the opponent is reliefed that he's gone but then he feels something behind him, only to turn around and be "consumed" by Rotom. Once that happens, the Uproar screen of Rotom's face along with static fills the screen. You can figure out the rest I guess.

EDIT : I got this idea from Rotom's nightmarish rape face.

EDIT 2 : The above idea is totally not inspired by Slenderman games...  :awesome 

Here's a fun fact. Did you know that Rice9999/Tetsuo9999 was making a normal PT (Red) with his summon pokemon attacks, bike, fish etc. ?

But unfortunately this char was never released on mugen or in public. Such a shame. But i'm glad you're making him in a evil version.  Here's the page and some images how he suppose to be in mugen: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/viewtiful9s-w-i-p-electrode-beta-82734.0.html

• 1 month later...

Remeber, this is a WIP, so he could make some changes to attack damage.

I have an idea for another hyper, this is mostly used for pinch situations.

Power Trick: The character's power is switched with the charaacter's defense, for a short time.

Uses 1,000 power.

I'll explain why this might be useful, say you have a very little amount of hp left and the opponent is going to kill you with a high damage move, but with this move, you have a better chance of surviving the attack.