POSSESED POKEMON TRAINER UPDATE!

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

SURPRISE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkBJ9YOjfw8 So Rotom was hiding in Red's iPhone. Now this should be interesting... And its a shiny! New moves added: Uproar by Rotom - lvl 2 Hyper (Rotom manipulates your computer, like it does to all machines, and uses Uproar...watch or play in full screen to get the idea) Confuse Ray by Rotom - Super Move (Rotom shoots a confuse ray that makes u hit yourself in confusion, LOL) Fixes: lowered damage for Retaliate added effects for fire punch fixed hitspark position for uppercut whats next: more moves Porygon Z? special intro ghost-mother marowak cameo for retaliate hyper....(since retaliate is more powerful when an ally is dead)  

Why does it look like Hitmonchan is being hurt/is defending when PPT does his first super move?

because hitmonchan doesn't want PPT to win. thats why when he gets attacked, he cheers. thats why hitmonchan tries to attacks PTT from behind with fire punch...but misses because PTT used detect. his pokemon is trying to kill the honedges so the honedges wont kill him!

im not a fan of having several characters floating around couldn't he be an assist or something?

not several characters, just rotom and hitmonchan...porygon z will be an assist.

An iphone, so....

if Rotom possessed a TV, does it become Electric/Steel with Levitate and Flash Cannon? because that would be awesome typing & ability that doesn't get wrecked by ground types not named Excadrill.

LOL...that would be a great typing...:)

I got a idea.

instead of having a bunch of pokemon on the screen,

how about a select you pokemon assist system kind of like

choosing a support character from vanguard princess

i would do that but characters like snorlax and lucario already use that method. i wanted to try something new.....now i might incorporate a random assist...like how aladdin did random hypers.

and Laharl, i made rotom semi-transparent so he doesnt feel cluttered...and it actually makes sense since he's part-ghost.

if Rotom possessed a TV, does it become Electric/Steel with Levitate and Flash Cannon? because that would be awesome typing & ability that doesn't get wrecked by ground types not named Excadrill.

Suddenly, 2009.

Apologies for the awful sprites. 2009 was when I started internetting (and thus spriting).

[/offtopic]

Nope. Lost them ages ago.

As I said, they're OLD. I could redo them if you want, much like I did Data and Blend.

IIRC...

Blend - Electric/Poison (Sludge Bomb)

TV - Electric/Steel (Flash Cannon)

Dust - Electric/Ground (Earth Power for some reason)

Rock - Electric/Rock for some reason (Ancient Power for some reason) in hindsight, it should have been Electric/Normal with Hyper Voice (Boomburst didn't exist back then)

Data - Electric/Psychic (Psycho Boost because screw you Deoxys)

Light - Electric/Normal (Hyper Beam) - yeah, this one was really just tacked on. Couldn't think of anything else at the time.