HEARTLESS KEN BETA DOWNOAD!

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

Hey guys, I'm working on a new character. Ken from Street Fighter 2 for SNES. But, there's a twist......he's a Heartless!

I'm loving this project because this actually came to me in a dream....seriously....i wonder what it means....

anyways, here's the standing animation....all which r custom edits by me! ll be posting something every couple of hours...respectable feedback is always welcome! I think this might be a winner guys!

BETA ONE DOWNLOAD BELOW!

feedback or ideas!XD!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fd86aqz2vx6zk5h/Heartless+Ken+BETA1.zip

9kv2fp.gif

thanx guys im glad u like the idea! i do understand that me picking the throwback ken is a lil weird to u guys but the reasoning for that is because NOBODY would ever pick that version as an edit.  As u can see, all my characters,(except for ditto), are snes, and SF2 was my first game for super nintendo so thats why.  U'll see...ima prove to u guys that this is gonna work....

here's a couple of attacks! light & medium punch. I do realize its fast but there's a pause before the attack hits to give it a dramatic effect. im working on the hard punch and kick.....which will be something protruding out of his stomach!
Posted ImagePosted Image

toaster: ill be honest i thought the same thing half-way thru....but im gonna stick with this. and my characters always get stretched. heartless ken and my last creation, Aladdin, are almost same size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FTg6YOJIs

here's a sneak preview of whats completed...

standing attacks...done

get-hit sprites....done

guard sprites....almost done

all moves ripped....done

all effects ripped....done

im currently working on crouching moves & then the air ones....

ill post some pics tomorrow.