Do you have any dream place(s) you want to travel to?

Werewood

Do you have any dream place(s) you want to travel to?  Dream place(s) means.....some overseas countries that you have not yet had a chance to travel to, or are having hard times planning to travel to, in your current state.

I am a poor guy and never gets a chance ($$$) to travel overseas outside China (just tried traveling between provinces in China).

The dream place I want to travel to is Japan.  It is because it is the birth place of all of my video game experiences (Nintendo, Namco, Taito, Konami, Capcom, SNK, Sega,...etc.).  But I know traveling to Japan is expensive........guess I will have to win a lottery in order to get a chance.........*sigh*

Posted Image

• 1 year later...

My dream to travel country is............its obviously and majority if not minority "JAPAN"........Why you/your asking!?

yeah I know It is because it is the birth place of all video games, manga, animes and many more.......The reason I want go to Japan 

it is because I want to meet all voice actor/actress of the characters in Anime and Video Games and Most of all meet my Ultimate japanese crush Aya Ueto and Rina Takeda............My Idol The voice of Lightning in FFXIII series is Ms. Maaya Sakamoto and of course all FFXIII series casts and I can buy game consoles and game itself(I know this is just a dream and I know travel to Japan is very expensive :crywithno: )...........Anyways that's my dream to travel.........

Of course I would travel to Japan I always see that country very interesting espeacially all the video games Manga and Anime they made.

[personally my dream is to see and meet the famous Author and creator of Touhou: ZUN]   :-D

soooo from what im getting here... its alot of asian countries... particularly japan you guys wanna visit?

I wanna go to London, "The Shire", Indian, Ireland.

i just saw this thread , 

Japan , The History,Birth place of Godzilla & Anime & ninjitsu ......... Maybe Russia try to trace some of my family's roots ( last name is Russian ) unfortunately my great aunt that spoke fluent Russian passed before i became old enough to ask her about our family on that side & i cant  find much even on ancestry .com

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...