Goku Super Saiyajin 3 by "Sankiti" UPDATED (12/12/2013)

柊 明

internet download manager is kinda suspect with skydrive , but still , it should've been dbo'ed by the default download

Well, it's a big problem if someone can't download something from Skydrive because of the internet download manager...

I think I have found the solution for this problem. Like @verydannyboy said, it is because of Internet Download manager. I use Mozilla, Chrome and Opera but usually use Mozilla. I try deactive Mozilla in Internet Download Manager setting and yes, I can download file on Skydrive via default downloader now. But it still give me goose bump because Ryon file on Skydrive work fine to download using Internet Download Manager. So I guess I have to use this method to download on Skydrive now.

I think I have found the solution for this problem. Like @verydannyboy said, it is because of Internet Download manager. I use Mozilla, Chrome and Opera but usually use Mozilla. I try deactive Mozilla in Internet Download Manager setting and yes, I can download file on Skydrive via default downloader now. But it still give me goose bump because Ryon file on Skydrive work fine to download using Internet Download Manager. So I guess I have to use this method to download on Skydrive now.

Well, I never used Internet download manager, so, I guess the problem is that one.

It looks like Sankiti has updated Goku yesterday.

But defeatable as well

I can see your point, since i was able to at least win one round in some fights but it would really help make the fight more fun if the teleport was a command instead of a simple button press and to it not being that spammable.

I can see your point, since i was able to at least win one round in some fights but it would really help make the fight more fun if the teleport was a command instead of a simple button press and to it not being that spammable.

You know thats the problem with alot of great anime characters in mugen, especially DBZ and Bleach chars. Like Kid Buu by Neocide and Cyancide is my favorite K.Buu but his teleport is spammable as hell and he does it more than Sankiti's Goku. I can beat them both with Rei's Evil Ken though.

The worst part about this Goku is the fact that sometimes its impossible for the opponent to even move, making characters such as Dragon Claw just stand there like a dumbass when fighting him.

Well, this Goku, Astraea (Asutorea) and Koneko are possibly the most annoying characters made by Sankiti.

The worst part about this Goku is the fact that sometimes its impossible for the opponent to even move, making characters such as Dragon Claw just stand there like a dumbass when fighting him.

Oh, i had that problem when he was first released, after the update, he's fine at least for me.