Kaguto's Palettes

Ok guys I decided it was time I started sharing some palette creations with you all I hope you all like them any feedback is welcome.

Goku z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Evil Goku, Shin Goku, Super Saiyan God Goku

(Seen a few people attempt this but it was all just hair color changes and never anything major so I decided to make a proper palette for him.)
rk6lar.jpg348qdr7.jpg 2zqtnpw.jpg

Vegeta z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Alternate black outfit (from the games), Good Vegeta, Good Vegeta Ssj, Super Saiyan God Vegeta

(If you guys are confused about the evil Goku, good Vegeta and shin goku well shin Goku is based off of a small fan-made newgrounds series and the other two are inspired by the goku versus series by theredheadhenry on youtube. And yes SsjG Vegeta it will happen.)
123mt6v.jpg 288ujx3.jpg 2lwx6br.jpg 20gfpr4.jpg

Ssj Goku z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Battle Damaged, Evil Goku, Shin Goku, Kaguto Custom Halloween version, Goku Jr., Super Vegito

(Fixed his colors up a bit and made his wristbands and hand colors match up so it looks like actual gloves)
35nc0ms.jpg 287fbzn.jpg 35henn8.jpg 2co1mhc.jpg 59ucdw.jpg 5x3ep4.jpg

Ssj3 Goku by SANKITI
Kaguto Custom, Super Kaioken, Evil Goku, Dark Goku
jb44lg.jpg rqxd00.jpg 2ajqpv5.jpg 6pxa9z.jpg

Legendary Super Saiyan Akuma by ANONYMOUS_data-Demon
Super Saiyan God

(A fate worse than hell.)
kbpy51.jpg

Yatogi Tetsu by XCB
Kaguto Custom

(This was my first ever palette change I ever did back when Tetsu was a crazy character to have in mugen.)
sc4yz9.jpg

Kung Fu Man Inspired
One for Goku z2, Tetsu, Ssj3 Goku and Ryu by Phantom.of.the.Server edited by Infinite
34hj5zd.jpg 2lk44l4.jpg 27zhlio.jpg 2urtrlz.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hey guys I'm back for another set of palettes I wanted to release these and see what you guys thought I had a new idea for cleaner more vibrant looking palettes I call it the New Mugen Series I hope you all enjoy my first set. 

23uzv40.jpg 2vj8yty.jpg 2euk8wg.jpg 14wvn93.jpg 5cypn9.jpg 2mdw2a.jpg

Ryu/Evil Ryu by Phantom.of.the.Server edited by Infinite.

Jin Kazama by Byakko

Batsu by R@CE AKIR@

Kuuga by Ruina&Azuma

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3z0apsq97swar5/Kaguto%27s+New+Mugen+Palettes.zip#39;s_New_Mugen_Palettes.zip

Seem I have found another DB fans like me (well judge by your avatar, sig, first pack of your pals are DBZ characters and the pals for the DBZ characters are mostly from the fan-made DB series :awesome ). Looking good my friends, I'm also still learning about this pals stuff. I really love that battle damaged for SSJ Goku and the dark goku pals for SSJ3 Goku.

Seem I have found another DB fans like me (well judge by your avatar, sig, first pack of your pals are DBZ characters and the pals for the DBZ characters are mostly from the fan-made DB series :awesome ). Looking good my friends, I'm also still learning about this pals stuff. I really love that battle damaged for SSJ Goku and the dark goku pals for SSJ3 Goku.

Thanks man I enjoy any positive feed back I get just lemme know if you have any requests and I'll try my best to make it happen.

2uxu0b7.jpg 2i0dllh.jpg j5dzz9.jpg 2sb9zsl.jpg 70jq1i.jpg i41d11.jpg

Another KFM inspired pack comin at cha!~

Ken/Evil Ken by Phantom.of.the.Server&Jmorphman edited by Infinite

Videl by Tomo

SF4 Ryu by chuchoryu

Mr. Satan/Hercule by Balthazar & Cybaster

Ultimate Gohan by MiaoYu

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58d90rizab5kb5t/Another+KFM+pack.zip

qn9vo0_th.jpg ad18co_th.jpg 208iob9_th.jpg 15aiyd_th.jpg 2i0d4q9_th.jpg ajm0so_th.jpg 2ur0z6v_th.jpg 28qww1z_th.jpg 2zsxw5j_th.jpg 2vv0wnr_th.jpg

I was watching some tournament videos for SF x T and I felt inspired to make some Pandora's rage (That's what I call it) themed palettes enjoy.

Kazuya & Liu Kang by chuchoryu 

Wolverine by ZVitor

Tetsu by XCB

KFM by DivineWolf

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcbv00v6fyvpbz5/Pandora%27s+Rage+pack.zip#39;s_Rage_pack.zip

qn9vo0_th.jpg ad18co_th.jpg 208iob9_th.jpg 15aiyd_th.jpg 2i0d4q9_th.jpg ajm0so_th.jpg 2ur0z6v_th.jpg 28qww1z_th.jpg 2zsxw5j_th.jpg 2vv0wnr_th.jpg

I was watching some tournament videos for SF x T and I felt inspired to make some Pandora's rage (That's what I call it) themed palettes enjoy.

Just in case the Liu Kang is by chuchoryu and KFM by DivineWolf.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcbv00v6fyvpbz5/Pandora%27s+Rage+pack.zip#39;s_Rage_pack.zip

Man....this is awesome!!!! Probably the best version of Pandora palette I've seen in mugen so far. Look identical to the real source! BTW, thanks for the Xicor palette :awesome

If you gonna take request, you might want to change your title, or just edit your first post, tell that you take request so that others can know. You can see Mr. ZombieBrock Pals thread for example. You doing great man!

We Got ZombieBrock And Now We Have An New MasterPiece OF PALLETS Keep Up The Good Work. ! But Can You Do Pallets For Chuck Norris. ? 

Man....this is awesome!!!! Probably the best version of Pandora palette I've seen in mugen so far. Look identical to the real source! BTW, thanks for the Xicor palette :awesome

If you gonna take request, you might want to change your title, or just edit your first post, tell that you take request so that others can know. You can see Mr. ZombieBrock Pals thread for example. You doing great man!

Will do guys will do and thanks for your feedback!

Putting up another Pandora's rage pack.

n6yvdv.jpg spdvde.jpg 1557a5v.jpg vxhldk.jpg 25a7v6e.jpg 2crar9f.jpg

Chuck Norris by y.y

Destrud Nero by ‚Ý‚©‚¦‚é

Megaman by SeanAltly

Astonishing Cyclops by Loganir & Verz36

Arcueid by M3

Taskmaster by rojin70

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/595trncpokvit96/Another+Pandora%27s+Rage+Pack.zip#39;s_Rage_Pack.zip

Hi Kaguto,

Would you mind listing the names of the authors of the characters featured in your first Pandora pack? I've seen you listed the ones for KFM and Liu Kang but listing the others would be nice too for convenience.

Apart from that I love your Xicor palette too as it turned out great. Therefore I'd love to thank you for making it and of course Sham for requesting it since I honestly would have never thought about that.

One last thing, you might fix two things for your SSJ Vegetto palette for SSJ Goku Z2 by Balthazar which are the following :

1) You might want to make the tips of his shoes yellow as to represent Vegetto's boots better

2) Change the color of his belt as for the moment the belt blends in with all the other blue.

Of course you don't have to do this but if you really want to make him look like Vegetto accurately, I suggest you do these 2 tiny fixes. In any case, here's a reference to help you out :

vegetto_super_saiyan_2_by_sbddbz-d5s0fkn

Hi Kaguto,

Would you mind listing the names of the authors of the characters featured in your first Pandora pack? I've seen you listed the ones for KFM and Liu Kang but listing the others would be nice too for convenience.

Apart from that I love your Xicor palette too as it turned out great. Therefore I'd love to thank you for making it and of course Sham for requesting it since I honestly would have never thought about that.

One last thing, you might fix two things for your SSJ Vegetto palette for SSJ Goku Z2 by Balthazar which are the following :

1) You might want to make the tips of his shoes yellow as to represent Vegetto's boots better

2) Change the color of his belt as for the moment the belt blends in with all the other blue.

Of course you don't have to do this but if you really want to make him look like Vegetto accurately, I suggest you do these 2 tiny fixes. In any case, here's a reference to help you out : [

I will get right on that and as for Vegito I can fix the belt but in order for me to change the tip of the boots I would have to edit the entire SFF for the character and since I don't have the necessary editing programs nor the permission of the creators I can't but if you could find someone to do it I wish you the best on that ^^.

Ah ok. If you can't do it, I'm fine with that. It was but a suggestion after all. That aside, seeing you did a marvelous job on the Xicor palette, I'd love to see your take on a Evil Goku palette for SSJ Goku Z2.

Here's a reference for Evil Goku :

evil_goku_by_db_own_universe_arts-d34trd