Some Bleach Fans Amaze Me

Thunderstudent

Everyone can regenerate or revive in DBZ DBZ is like this: when Goku learned how to fly, then everybody else did. When he died and came back after training, everyone did the same. When he turned into super saiyan...Sorry regular humans! All the other saiyans did too! Saiyan 2? SAME! Fusion? Pffff child's play!

Not really Ultimecia, the only characters that have been shown to regenerate were Piccolo, the other Namekians, Frieza only durring his transformation from his 3rd to his 4th and final form with the section of his cut off tail growing back but not after the transformation, Metal Cooler, Cell, the Buus. Everyone else has to be healed by Dende with life threatening injuries like being impaled or having an energy blast go through your gut.

6 if you include GT. Well 7, last one from old age. The God of the Dragon Ball Universe must either hate the guy or takes pitty on the poor bastard and just gives him a free pass at King Yemma's to come and go as he likes. Still someone up there likes him, HOW ELSE WOULD HE SCORE A HOTTIE LIKE 18?!?!

Seriously though, this guy dose NOT let up. Allow me to give you a "Sample" of what he has said

Aizen is way to fast for goku and if goku did destroy the planet it wouldn't matter aizen could open up a senkimon and go to the soul society, the world of the living and the soul society are two different worlds

Goku is faster, Aizen can't instant transmit nor cam he open the Senkiomon that fast. Ichigo was faster then Aizen, and for a FACT, Goku is stronger and faster then Ichigo. Neither he or Aizen have demonstrated the sort of power Goku has nor the sort of speed. Aizen can't keep up, Goku's After Image would have Goku behind Aizen before he knew Goku was gone. Saying Aizen is faster is like saying an ice cube in the freezer is colder then a block of ice kept in sub zero tempatures

Goku wouldn't be a match for Aizen at all, but ichigo is immestly strong, he has banki, hollowfication, hell power, mugetsu, and fullbring powers, he also has vast spiritual pressure, but back to aizen, as I said before he is immortal and no matter how many times goku attacks him, the hogoyoku would heal him instatly, and with his kyokuo sugetsu could trade places with one of goku's friends and goku would attack them

Goku is stronger than Ichigo, MUCH STRONGER. Besides even if Aizen pulled that trick Goku would stop because he could sence their energy. I think Goku even with the Hogoyoku constantly healing Aizen would eventually cripple him or even manage to destroy the Hogoyoku either accidently or intentionally. No offence but sasying Ichogo can defeat Aizen but Goku can't is on of the most bias and dumbest statements I've heard in a long time. I don't think Aizen is a match for Frieza.

This is just a sample of the bullshit this guy is spewing. Recently he said that since Aizen is smarter then Goku he could easily defeat him. Granted Aizen is much smarter but Goku gas defeated opponents far smarter thern he is Piccolo Sr. and Jr., Vegeta, Captain Ginyu, Frieza, Cooler, the list gose on. Almost every opponent Goku has fought was in some way smarter then him. He's also latched onto this immortality thing and Aizen's in world stats like a child to a toy. Goku could move the planet out of orbit with his bare hands, Aizen can not. Goku can fly multiple times faster then sound, Aizen can not fly AT ALL, Goku can move faster then light, Aizen could not, Goku can make the planet and the heavens shake by just powering up, Aizen can not.

So that leaves his Zanpakuto, Kyōka Suigetsu's special ability: It controls the five senses to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell to be that of the enemy. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to show the enemy the release of Kyōka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, that person will completely succumb to the hypnosis.

DO YOU REALLY THINK GOKU IS GOING TO LOOK AT THE SWORD DIRECTLY OR EVEN GIVE AIZEN A CHANCE TO RELEASE?!?! Goku would be up Aizens ass well before he even released his blade. At this point I want to strangle this guy, he's that infuriating, I've never been this pissed off at one person on the internet since that other moron posted that 9/11 was a government and Zeitgiest conspiricy. I'm a firm believer in the constitution and that everyone has a right to their opponion, but this guy is a complete and utter dumbass who is so into Bleach he can't even see past his own bias. I like both DBZ and Bleach. As much as I like Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi and the others I reconise that most of them are not in the same class of fighter the fighters from DBZ are. Hell even Krillin and Yamcha are planet busters by the end. Until I see Kubo have a character display that sort of power there is no way anyone could convince me a Bleach character could defeat Goku. Anyway thanks for endurring my rant guys.

All villains can regenerate and all heroes can be revived, so meh, what's the fun on that? I stopped watching after the Cell saga

You know, as everyone just bounces back into life they should bring back Bardock! But he got his own series! Nevermind

he does?? bardock is awesome always like him after i seen the movie but my fav will and always will be broly its to bad after bio broly they never made one more movie of him to tell you what went on in hell

Yeah, there's now a manga about his adventures, and it's official

@Thunderstudent : Some people just have a lot of free time, So, heh, let them have some fun

Posted Image

Do you realize that I didn't read any of stuff he or YOU wrote, right? Whatever he does with his life is his problem as long he doesn't cause any problems (besides being obnoxious as hell) and I really have more important (and fun) things to worry about

All this "who's the strongest" and "who's gonna beat who" is bullshit. They are from different comics, they aren't going to fight each other unless you're playing mugen. So it's like discussing the sex of the angels: waste of time

*goes back reading some comics*

Yeah, there's now a manga about his adventures, and it's official

@Thunderstudent : Some people just have a lot of free time, So, heh, let them have some fun

Posted Image

Do you realize that I didn't read any of stuff he or YOU wrote, right? Whatever he does with his life is his problem as long he doesn't cause any problems (besides being obnoxious as hell) and I really have more important (and fun) things to worry about

All this "who's the strongest" and "who's gonna beat who" is bullshit. They are from different comics, they aren't going to fight each other unless you're playing mugen. So it's like discussing the sex of the angels: waste of time

*goes back reading some comics*

i was gonna write somethin like this, but then i got bored.....but i will add dat 2 different anime shud NEVER really be compared in such a manor for 2 reasons:

1. They are from 2 waaaay different dimensions so it will NEVER HAPPEN (if it does, wont be canon)

2. People will be pissed abt knowin the truth abt who whud get raped and more trolls r born lol (Ex.Death Battle)

• 3 weeks later...

he is super boy..

give him some sun and he will die of cancer like superman did.

(watch Superman All Stars, to understand what i mean)

that movie is null and void to what originally happened. superman gets stronger the more time he is exposed to the sun. What originally happened was that he took so much sun light that whenever he would breathe he would accidentally generate a hurricane and when he touched a building the building got demolished and his body was more buffed than usual. So he had no choice but to leave the solar system for a year while holding his breath in space (he has super cardio and lungs he can even hold his breath underwater for exactly 1 year). So what DC did was just george lucas it but changed the plot a little so that the sun could kill him but really the sun is superman's best friend.

Aniway back on topic Aizen's zanpakuto wont even phase goku since the victim must have seen the zanpakuto before in his/her life before the victim can be affected by the sword so really aizen has nothing on him he is literarly out classed in more ways than you can count.

although what amazes me is the amount of people in the world that argue over comic book/anime characters that really dont exist at all

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRM5SSzTTqk

each verse has its own rules and debating fights between chars of different franchises is pointless really.

inb4 u don't need to be a planet buster to kill goku

NO but u mite need a LAST NAME which shows u how useless all this is http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png

All villains can regenerate and all heroes can be revived, so meh, what's the fun on that? I stopped watching after the Cell saga

You know, as everyone just bounces back into life they should bring back Bardock! But he got his own series! Nevermind

I'd Hate to watch Tv with you

Fuck it,Yujiro Hanma destroys all...The end.

Fixed.