SSBB Luigi released

aperson98

Finally after all this time Luigi is released. He has updated sprites and moves I'm sure you will love. He also has two alternative modes YTP Luigi or Stone Luigi and you and pick his gameplay style by picking the either his normal def file for normal gameplay or his SSBBLuigi def file for smash gameplay.

Pics-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you all enjoy him!:D

As much as I believe Smash gameplay doesn't fit with typical fighters,(The shield system)this is fun! Nice combos, cool sprites, and alternate modes! My only problem is the shield thing, but that's nothing. Nice job on this one, like I expected.

As much as I believe Smash gameplay doesn't fit with typical fighters,(The shield system)this is fun! Nice combos, cool sprites, and alternate modes! My only problem is the shield thing, but that's nothing. Nice job on this one, like I expected.

You do know it has 2 defs right? One ssbb gameplay, the other hybrid.

Aside from this. aperson98 well done but here is a few little things you may want to fix.

-his lose sound sounds too low.

-his hurt frames should be more fluent they look too static.

And one last thing you can try to add is maybe a random factor for his luigi rocket like in Smash Bros? just giving my 2 cents. All in All I hope to see more releases from you Aperson.

Oh great!!

Really nice work aperson!

Love the YTP version and the "normal" one.

Some very quick feedback...

- Maybe add some little screen shake to Stone Luigis landing after jump and some "stone hitting" block sounds to give him a heavy feel

- YTP Luigis Negative Zone is VERY annoying with all the WEEGEE sound (maybe it´s done on purpose, then it´s "ok")

Will give more feedback in some time.

Finally!  My favorite Luigi is completed now!  Instantly downloading at times of posting.................

I am sure I will enjoy him like I did when he was still a WIP!

Will get back to you after I try him out!

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Aside from this. aperson98 well done but here is a few little things you may want to fix.

-his lose sound sounds too low.

-his hurt frames should be more fluent they look too static.

And one last thing you can try to add is maybe a random factor for his luigi rocket like in Smash Bros? just giving my 2 cents. All in All I hope to see more releases from you Aperson.

His lose sound is a little low isn't it? I might have to make it louder. As for his hurt animations yeah I should have made them more fluid shouldn't I? 

Some very quick feedback...

- Maybe add some little screen shake to Stone Luigis landing after jump and some "stone hitting" block sounds to give him a heavy feel

- YTP Luigis Negative Zone is VERY annoying with all the WEEGEE sound (maybe it´s done on purpose, then it´s "ok")

Will give more feedback in some time.

-YTP Luigi's Negative Zone kinda meant to be more annoying and in your compared to the normal and I will look into adding sound landing sounds for stone Luigi in a future update. 

• 7 years later...