The Genie Game

FlipSide

Nothing happens. You realize that it's because you already had that ability...

:troll:

I wish I really was the fictional character I created... LightFlare.

You go insane over time spent not being your original self. I wish that news like this........ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/justin-bieber-fan-spends-100k-649691 .....would confuse the so-called "beliebers".

• 2 weeks later...

You get defeated as soon as you get into a battle. I wish I could play the guitar like Slash.

You slice your fingers off shredding da shit out of a guitar

I wish new age rappers would stop crying when they rapping #Future#RichHomie#Drake etc

you buy soo many rare candies that somehow you found a bad candy from pokemon mystery dungeon in your Y and you mestup and constantly gave your jolteon that instead.

i wish i was Megaman Zero.

You commit suicide after realizing that the original zero was converted into a emu chick wearing spandex named mega man zero

I wish they would make a sequel to final fantasy 8

Granted. But its online...thus destroying the once awesome storyline. I wish I had the power to control the elements.

Your cruelty knows no limits................

Giovanni decides your a pokemon and hits you with a masterball

I wish they would remake the spawn movie

You end up stuck in the Jurassic Era, and become a T-Rex's lunch. I wish I was that Movie Narrator Guy.

In a world, where movie has become reality you come to the realization that every epic, horrible, action packed thriller you ever narrated has come true. You spend the rest of your life living each movie from day to day. Never knowing which storyline you'll live out next...or if you'll live to see the next. I wish I were a movie star.