What I've been doing for the last 2 months. Big pics Beware.

GuyZero32k4

I'd previously mentioned I was going to start drawing my endings my self in another topic, and while I was on vacation, I did drawing drills and all sorts of stuff to get me back up to snuff.  Well, I don't feel I'm back to the level I was at my peak(10 years ago), and I don't have my speed I used to, yet.  The biggest challenge was overcoming the pain of my wrist damage and my joint pain in my fingers while I'd draw. (Those are stories in themselves.)

I was drawing the Hulk ending I was going to do first when my friend had come over and saw I was drawing again.  He asked if I could get some art for his booth at a recent anime convention here, and I'd get some money.  So i said OK, and put my stuff on hold to do some 11 X17 pieces.  So, here's some of the things I can show you.  Out of a total of 24 pieces here's three.:

A while back on my updates, I asked if Naruto's current costume is the one with the black collar.:

Posted Image

With Attack on Titan being one of the big things right now (wether you like or hate) I began to think of what to do for it.  Here's what came to mind, when I thought of 2 comic covers my fave artist John Byrne did, so I wanted to do my spin on them. Here's the progression of the first piece.:

Posted Image

Then, you might remember this stage as I'd posted this an one of my updates awhile back.:

Posted Image

Finished piece.:

Posted Image

Then the second Attack on Titan one, wanted to show a favorite camera angle I like for horror, and a couple of more characters.:

Posted Image

Progress of it.:

Posted Image

Finished:

Posted Image

Who happened to delay me a couple of times, likes to sleep on my drafting table, too often.

Posted Image

Here's sneak preview of the Hulk's ending.  This was as far as I'd gotten before I put everything on hold while doing all those anime drawings.  It was like saying hello to an old friend as I started the picture, as I liked the Hulk as a kid and learned to draw because of the Hulk.  Well, now I'm working on his ending.

Posted Image

As you can see Shao Khan, Geese, Bison, not sure who's it gonna be by the Hulk's foot, maybe Ignis or Orochi.  What bosses do you want to see with thier asses kicked in the picture?