[FULL GAME] Kung Fu Man Quest

HekuttaSaint

This looks awesome Hope Evil KFM makes it and Sauve Dude and maybe some more crazy villains i don't know

KUNG FU MAN !!!!!!!!

:omg:

Evil KFM is on the game, as well as Suave Dude, and the minions and guess what? Even Tu Shou.... Kung Fu Man older brother.... :awesome

Evil KFM is on the game, as well as Suave Dude, and the minions and guess what? Even Tu Shou.... Kung Fu Man older brother.... :awesome

OH MY GAWD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUNG FU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg:

but serious really looking forward to this game it was an awesome idea

OH MY GAWD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUNG FU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg:

but serious really looking forward to this game it was an awesome idea

Thanks man, I'm working on a beta right now!

awesome O_O

Thanks bro....  :D

This is gonna be epic.

I hope so..... :awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How's it coming, may I ask?

Man... I'm so sorry for not answering sooner, but is great. Is when you picture something in your mind and when you open your eyes is there. Some things made me to be absent all this time, but 'm doing my best on dedicate time to it.

I see edited Street Fighter Alpha lifebars for this project!

And you are correct, I love SFA Alpha so is kind of a tribute to it. And they are awesome!

hey mi amigo I'm on this forum long time

ehem...

Posted Image
the final updates of KFM imitators

well I have done with bug fixing on these 7 characters (thanks god I found many mistakes)
so they are ready for your game!

Link:

also one thing:
you need to delete some kfm characters what I have done in your game...
so don't delete this new characters and kung fu metal...other ones are not my best...so please do that...

and also I won't be online this days,my brother is bringing his laptop to university and I must wait for him...(maybe my young brother lied me,who knows).

upcoming:
SF 2 kfm

Note:
I haven't write,but Saikyo fu man have QCF and QCB start as a dan hibiki's taunts from SF 

hey mi amigo I'm on this forum long time

ehem...

Posted Image
the final updates of KFM imitators

well I have done with bug fixing on these 7 characters (thanks god I found many mistakes)
so they are ready for your game!

Link:

also one thing:
you need to delete some kfm characters what I have done in your game...
so don't delete this new characters and kung fu metal...other ones are not my best...so please do that...

and also I won't be online this days,my brother is bringing his laptop to university and I must wait for him...(maybe my young brother lied me,who knows).

upcoming:
SF 2 kfm

Note:
I haven't write,but Saikyo fu man have QCF and QCB start as a dan hibiki's taunts from SF 

Man I'm at home and I'm testing theam, and I freaking love them all, I can't wait to see the SFII Kfm!!!! Thanks for all your hard work, time and effort mi amigo. You are a great "Brother in Arms"

One more thing: That attack Ice Killer has where he sends a long spike of wispy ice almost all the way across the stage was a bad idea. The attack covers a HUGE area and is too quick to execute IMO.

That's the thing my man, there is one purpose in all "those" mistakes, when you play the game you'll notice right away.

Maybe you can do something with this? Needs editing though since it was a very old logo of Mugen Japan.

Posted Image

It's beautiful.... I know just what to do with it... Thanks for sharing Mr.KOtik

It might just be me, but the hit detection on those characters seems way off. Also, a lot of the effects don't seem to match.

well gunflame on FKFM and Big ICE Spike on IKFM,are actualy helpers with explods,I can't fix that because the helpers don't have that ability...