[FULL GAME] Kung Fu Man Quest

HekuttaSaint

Hi guys and girls, I here present to you my first Full Game called, Kung Fu Man Quest, and yes is the game in which KFM will be able to rescue his girlfriend (Rin). I worked in the plot and many other stuff. This is a project that I started alone and now I have friends from diffrerent parts of the world helping me and supporting me, and now that I'm part of this great community, I decided it was time to show you the game and some advances. I hope you like it.

Screenpack

Logo:
Posted Image

Title Screen:
Posted Image

Options Screen:
Posted Image

Select Screen:
Posted Image

Fight Screen (Lifebars):
Posted Image

Fight Screen 2 (Sparks):
Posted Image

Fight Screen 3 (Super Finish):
Posted Image

Victory Screen:
Posted Image

That is what "WE" have done until now, I'm currently working on stages, music and the proper characters and some codes and sprites. And my very talented teamates are working in a great variety of characters that are packed with a lot of entertaing and fun value.

Every aspect of the game is based on Elecbyte's work so it could be more "real." Hahahahaha

The project keeps changin so I would update as time goes on. (I started in September of 2012)

Feedback and coments are welcome.

(Don't worry guys and gals, it will have an English version, hahahahaha)

(Also ignore the portraits... everything will remain as it shuld be, the Elecbyte's Way)

Is Evil Kung Fu Man in there?

Is Suave Dude in there?

cause if they are, I'm sold.

This is an exciting project, I can't wait for its release!

Evil king Fu Man and Suave Dude are there, including the Minions and why not, even Tu Shou will be there; among a lot of impersonators that goes from elements (fire, ice, metal...) and some martial arts ones (Saikyo, Saiyan, Karate, Judo) is going to be very full packed of adventures and many other perks. :awesome

Well is there kung fu girl and u can use the-kung fu man by OGGY

i have a question that this game will be made in mugen or mugen story mode

Kung Fu Girl will be there, but not the one famous (cuz she was made with SNKish art) but one called originally Makoto, which was edited to be KFG, OGGY's KFM is not going to appear in the game, again, the art is not the same. And about story mode.... I would have to think a bout it, I wanted to leave it the Elebyte's way, but i will think about it.

great full game I tested and I notice there a few thing need to be work on ( *yuyu thinking* if hekutta want my feed back report* )....but oh well I guess its not necessary*  you should know the error. XD I see you have kung fu man envy fever XD but all in all I have to say  I love your great project and thank god someone revive the kung fu man legacy

:=D: I better stop playing this game or I get the kung fu bug *yuyu playing the kung fu song*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPcMzy4WI8

It drive my attention.... but how did you get to play it if I haven't realeased a beta...or a test kfm quest out???? Is there something I do not know......?!!! But please, let me know the error, and I appreciate your comments and feedback.

It drive my attention.... but how did you get to play it if I haven't realeased a beta...or a test kfm quest out???? Is there something I do not know......?!!! But please, let me know the error, and I appreciate your comments and feedback.

oop this was meant for the kfm edit

stage you made I posted wrong section sorry Im Japaneses my english not as good you see that if someone move it for me XD I get my word in English mix up sorry

oop this was meant for the kfm edit

stage you made I posted wrong section sorry Im Japaneses my english not as good you see that if someone move it for me XD I get my word in English mix up sorry

仲間を心配し、あなたの発言をありがとうございましたしないでくださいうれしいあなたは、日本のような遠い国を超えて私のシナリオが好きです。私がやった最も野心的なの一つであるプロジェクトを起動したときにここに願ってこのオーバーよろしく

You're sure about Kung Fu Man has his eyes closed? I think he has the eyes open, but they're completely black.

He is the type of character that has his eyes closed, like Goro Daimond in KOF.... Is just a stereotype of Japanese culture... anyway... I'm positive he has his eyes closed.

He is the type of character that has his eyes closed, like Goro Daimond in KOF.... Is just a stereotype of Japanese culture... anyway... I'm positive he has his eyes closed.

I think his eyes are open. For example the author of KFM 2009 decided to color his sclera of white, or look The-KFM made by OGGY. He looks like he has the eyes opened even if are completely black.

I think his eyes are open. For example the author of KFM 2009 decided to color his sclera of white, or look The-KFM made by OGGY. He looks like he has the eyes opened even if are completely black.

I don't know.... Well he has black deep eyes then... :D

Here is the artbox:

Posted Image

What do you think guys?

I thought to [LOW-RES] rules, I love that resolution, I think it goes with KFM... ;p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An guess what, Tu Shou will be on the game!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro... :hi:

Hi guys I have some updates and advances to the game, new impersonators have come to play and some have being updated. Hope you like them as much as I do. (Saikyo had to be made cuz I could not find the one I was looking for, Saikyo KFM is the hard work and imagination of DuckSS as the elemt based KFMen and also the Special Versions, N-Mario is the creator of Tu Shou, BlankaKFM and Koryu KFM.)

Elements Based Clones:

Wind KFM:
Posted Image
Metal KFM:
Posted Image
Ice KFM:
Posted Image
Electric KFM:
Posted Image
Fire KFM:
Posted Image

Special Version Clones:
Shaolin KFM:
Posted Image
Koryu KFM:
Posted Image
Saikyo KFM:
Posted Image
Bootleg KFM:
Posted Image
Blanka KFM:
Posted Image
Saiyan KFM:
Posted Image

KFM SubBosses:
Golden KFM:
Posted Image
El demonio de 7 cabezas Orochi KFM:
Posted Image
Dark Hadou KFM:
Posted Image

Secret Character:
Someone you did not imagine has being added to the game  "TU SHOU"
Posted Image

Comments, feedback, ideas, everything is welcome! :goodmood:

Thanks bro, but I could not find Saikyo KFM, DuckSS decided to make one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tu Shou ready by N-Mario:

Posted Image

Waiting for one more KFM in order to put it together and make a beta....

Well most of them used to be some of the "best" KFM impersonators around the web, but all changed when DuckSS and N-Mario developed interest in the game, thanks to them the roster became fun and balanced, and also, very, very, impressive.

With the roster now completed, all that is left is to do is to "adapt" the chars to the game, edit some stages, and also translate the game to English. So I will be away for some time, until I finish making a playable beta. Thanks for all your support guys. I will be here from time to time to update the topic to keep you posted. See you later guys!

The project is still alive!