May 3rd 2006

Ryon

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa. Ryon, you have gone through so much with this site. With that, I thank you. Besides, if it weren't for you and your hooligans, there wouldn't be an MFFA. The history. I feel like a noob. Or newb. I joined MFFA last January of 2013 because of some things I wanted to learn. My first stop was MFG, but they treated me like a bitch. A dumb one. Just because I'm new and I don't know much. To go too far as to insult. I think I found MFFA when I was browsing for new content like Touhou characters and AI. In short, I feel so young and careless. Again, thank you for creating this site, Ryon. (BTW, how's the family?)

• 1 month later...

My first stop was MFG, but they treated me like a bitch. A dumb one. Just because I'm new and I don't know much. To go too far as to insult.  

While my first MUGEN forum wasn't MFG, I was getting about the same treatment in MFG.  Yet, I was an old member in MFG.

In MFFA here, I feel much more peaceful.  Ryon even gave me a personal release forum (man, Ryon you are my MUGEN Father! :cry2: )

Gamer251 you are so lucky to have joined MFFA like I did (you joined MFFA before I did, so it makes my statement kind of off heh).

that wont work.   but ExShadow was a most popular poster in there.

:joyful: Hahahaa! Man, I love this place(and apparently loves me). I joined 3 other forums before coming here. M.I. was dead. NewAge was dead(at the time), and MFG was getting on my nerves. So when ZombieBrock asked me to join, I didn't realize what I was in for. He told me I had a positive and encouraging attitude and that I would fit right in here. Truer words were never spoken. Over a year later and I have more post here than I do at all the other forums combined...by 1000+. The Guild gave me exposure but I'm most ccommenly associated with MFFA. Its where "LightFlare" took form... ...but that's another story. :goodmood:

Wow man, all you guys got deep connections. I think you did great job Ryon creating a great forum even though it began with the loss of a friendship. I hope I can be a part of the legacy one day but know this when I do get my feet wet as a contributor the Def file will read Cayne of the MFFA. Represent.

So I just read through this whole topic before I just saw the first page and the page I posted in lol, but to answer the question that was asked of me before we moved to this forum I was a Gmod on the older forums, since I was more active back then and was still working on mugen stuff pal/stages/crap characters lol

Ryon some of us here is having a problem of getting this site since last September well before that month everything is fine and we can go here smoothly after we enter that month shit happens some of us wont let us in here  (we having problems here until now)

i hope you better fix that problem Ryon

its not a problem i can fix.

I mean i COULD fix it, for a fee of 200 dollars a month.

but at that rate i'd be out of a home in no time.

MFFA is on a shared server with other sites, my host does these promotional things every now and then to get new sites on.

some times they come in the same "box" as they call it.

and the results are bad load times and issues like that.