Psykers_Kump released by anamochi (25/07/2013)

Hmm! another one of Anamochi's kula clones. yeah they are cheap some them uses one to no power bar an instantly K.O. you :omg:

I forgot that he making a Kula a few days ago. Also, just out of curiosity. What is Fly Flea from? I know where the sprites and such are from but not the actual source.

Fly Flea is from DDR creations :  http://www.ddrcreations.com/

Oh By the way cool sig :=D:

I'm actually...surprised. Her sprites are a little messy but other wise she runs very smoothly. She uses Athena's move set for the most part and has a decent A.I. Sure she has no pants, but otherwise she actually isn't bad. I did notice he has quite a few versions of the character though on his site. Meh, who am I to judge?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu2nmeKvN1I

Toshio isn't the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f1zYGph_Zy4

Man! Good one Swordsman-Kai. :awesome

You pretty good with Kojuro I see. (If mugen ever gets online-play option I will like to challenge you :=D: )

Adding on about Psyker_klump, her throw looks pretty wierd as well. If Anamochi fix that and her teleport move with better animation then this Kula clone will be a decent character.

Man! Good one Swordsman-Kai. :awesome

You pretty good with Kojuro I see. (If mugen ever gets online-play option I will like to challenge you :=D: )

Adding on about Psyker_klump, her throw looks pretty wierd as well. If Anamochi fix that and her teleport move with better animation then this Kula clone will be a decent character.

Not sure why she randomly stands there sometimes.

My two cents on the character as I messed along with it. I noticed her sprites animate quite fluidly except they are often inconsistent, Head shrinks sometimes and at others it's very big. The main design of the character looks very cutesy and has a distinct look to it, save that sometimes her poses look off.

That's ALL the good, now for the bad......

She's badly scaled and as result looks VERY tiny.

The hit sounds and block sounds are HORRIBLE. Every attack seems to lack impact.

Normals need tweaking very badly... They have little to no pushback,

6X has way too many active frames, so many you can just walk by and get hit by the attack,

Save for 5C, 5X, 5A, 2X, 2A and 2Y all her ground normals are too safe.

You can hold forward, release, press X and slide a bit, not much of a complain but it's still kinda offputting.

Psycho Ball is OP as hell, besides, with at least 500 power you are able to cancel it to itself, doing much more damage in a loop, SPECIALLY with a full bar.

QCB+A can be comboed into itself pretty quickly causing a loop

And... That's all I got for the moment.

Not trying to relate or go off topic but I just notice Anamochi's kula clones are based of Elements:

- Starta_kump (normal clone [physical] )

- Tea_pickle_kump (Ice clone)

- Shagna_kump (Fire clone)

- Pizzal_a_kump (Earth clone)

- Psikers_kump (Psychic clone)

So something tells me he might make more clones in the future with other elements dealing with Wind, Water, Lightning, Holy, and Darkness.

That just a hunch i got about him.