Jail Break by Vegaz

Whats with all the SFA 3 stages thats been made already?

Muawhahahahaaaa! Lol! I was inspired by another creator actually. I'd been thinking about this for years. Now I'm comfortable enough in my sprinting to give it a go. So far so good...

Oh damn a superjump version? Awesome thanks.

Enjoy the super jump love, bro! :awesome

Can you make a package I DONT WANT to miss none of your releases. Or do you have website. Please continue this. These are missed out in the new mugen 1.1..GREAT JOB

I don't have a website, but I've been thinking about asking Ryon for my own sub-forum. It will be here under the releases but in the [CREATORS] sub-forum. That way it will be easier to see all my releases in one place.

Thanks LightFlare for these great SFA stage releases! you"ve saved me a ton of work because I was recently editing SFA stages for SJ and after seeing your work, I decided to trash the few I had started working on and now just going to roll with yours. Keep up the good work  :heeee:

Thanks LightFlare for these great SFA stage releases! you"ve saved me a ton of work because I was recently editing SFA stages for SJ and after seeing your work, I decided to trash the few I had started working on and now just going to roll with yours. Keep up the good work  :heeee:

Hiding a shank behind your back...how appropriate.

Wow...I'm flattered. Thanks, bro. But really, I encourage you not t give up. You're a great creator so sure you could a great job. Honestly I hope others will join in. My dream is that every SFA character in mugen has at least 1 super jump stage.

Hiding a shank behind your back...how appropriate.

Silly...Lol!