How to setup Mugen 1.0: ScreenPack,Character & Stages

JCGamer

We all know how to setup Mugen with screenpacks , characters and stages

Well all know they made many video base on Mugen but problem with them is...they are outdated and confusing for must people when trying to start with mugen in general for there personal use.

My video is base on that want get into the mugen fun and this is A great way for New beginner & Newcomer.

How to setup Mugen 1.0 Adding ScreenPack, Character & Stages ETC.

Please note:this a good way for people just starting out and want learn on the simple easy basic of thing when dealing in mugen in general. Please dont troll on this topic just becuase you know more that other person. The video guide is a simple start up for those dont where or how to get there mugen started.

Please enjoy this Basic simple and east step video guide by me

JCGamer

How to setup Mugen 1.0: ScreenPack,Character & Stages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS_T_lZ8rC4

wow :goodmood: this is a great video guide for everyone just starting out & make thing easy for everyone including my freind Daina.I dont have the time to explain to my freind Daina on how to setup screenpack for mugen.

now this video guide is around this will save me a lot time

thank you JCGamer your video help my freind Daina she been trying get her mugen runing and she very happy with your video guide. good thing this video guide is around becuase I could not have time to help my freind or explain to her with her mugen needs. becuase I been busy but she very happy with your video.

Arigato from Kobe Japan.

chould ya give me the link for that Screenpack?

you can find it  are *screenpack section* here or at the edit & addon from mugen guild  I know  becuase I made that post long ago with Capcom Figthing Evolution Max By ZEDZDEAD