Superman New 52 by Hannibal/Kal Elvis[06/14/2013]

DartzPie

let me just say even if it is mugen multiverse, this is actually decent and fun to play so yeah. don't let that terrible site scare you away. though he has some issues mainly with supers doing barely any damage depending on things.

let me just say even if it is mugen multiverse, this is actually decent and fun to play so yeah. don't let that terrible site scare you away. though he has some issues mainly with supers doing barely any damage depending on things.

If he got the OK from this guy, these he MUST be good. I know how much you despise most of IMT and MM releases. :troll:

I lil comparation but is better than Sean's? (Obiously not on sprites..)

I changed back the xscale and yscale to 1 to both values (like in the original superman), but you can try to change them to the same values that sean's superman has.

Sean's superman x, y scale values  :

xscale = .79135 

yscale = .95

Maybe he will look better this way. This version of superman has a normal AI, Sean's superman has no AI at all so this version beats him there. This version has the same gameplay than the original one but with less bugs in the code, some custom moves that work pretty well for the char.

Still need some work but it s a really good start.