Shiny F. Demeter+ Beta Release

Toshio Tenma

Story: Shiny F. Demeter and her sister A. Freeze are androids developed by Onodera Corporation and are dispatched in a
secret mission which involve the investigation of the "Irregular Incident".
Shiny is often quiet and kind that it sometimes may interfere with her missions.

-

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Video:

-
Special moves:

a) Sutanburou:
Command:
~D,DF,F, punch (weak punch for low range and strong punch for long range).

b) Air Sutanburou:
Command:
While jumping tap ~D,DF,F, punch.

c) Blue Stream:
Command:
~F,D,DF, punch.

d) Plasma Buster:
Command:
~D,DB,B, Punch (weak for one hit and strong for 3 hits).

e) Light Trick Knee:
Command:
~D,DB,B, kick

Note:
Punch = "x" or "y".
Kick = "a" or "b".
-
Release log June, 19th, 2013:
a) Added Sutanburou.
b) Added Plasma Buster.
c) Added Light Trick Knee.
d) Added throw.
e) Added evade.

-

Note:
The "+" stands for custom content.

-

Download

You translated the stories didn't you?

Also, something seems odd about her walk.

I used google translator and edited the text to make it more reasonable.

Also, I've incorporated elements of A Freeze F. Demeter as well.

And yes, her walking frames are odd in the source.

I used google translator and edited the text to make it more reasonable.

Also, I've incorporated elements of A Freeze F. Demeter as well.

And yes, her walking frames are odd in the source.

Oh alright. That makes sense.

Cool update and release! 

By the way, what is the "Irregular Incident" all about?  Does it have anything to do with her sister?

They're demon like creatures which are killing people around and Kirihara Rachel (the big bad) is the one who is manipulating them.

I'll update her once I get more feedback^^

• 2 weeks later...

Because I like you and cause I want to make up for the issue we had in the past.

- Walking Sprites forward and backward are lower than normal. they do not match up to standing and attack sprites. Raise them.

- The last couple frames of  Z button, that .. rolling kick? the sprites are really low and she sinks into the ground. I think you should realign those a bit higher so when she returns to stand it looks a bit more natural. (she doesnt SINK she is low)

- Dashing Forward , The character sinks first then dashs forward and lands on the ground... after she sinks.. fix the sinking.

- The air attacks Z, the first frame is the standing animation do you have to have the stand animations? (I understand if its accurate in some way or form)

- a Button attack, you should use POSADD to make it look better, so she doesnt seem jumpy.

-Down, Back, punch , the attack/spark is misaligned its higher than her hands. I'm assuming you took the easy way out and reused the helper and its position from the down, forward move, I do the same but at LEAST fix the alignment, move the helper down.

- Down, Forward, kick , The landing of the attack either on hit or on miss, her sprites are lower into the ground than they should be. raise em up a couple pixels to match standing.

- Air Stanbaru , Is that suppose to go all the way to the floor then die? cause it dies in the air?

Thats all for now. I hope this helps.

- Walking Sprites forward and backward are lower than normal. they do not match up to standing and attack sprites. Raise them.

Her walking frames are rather odd in the original, but if you have suggestion for axis, then feel free to give.

The last couple frames of  Z button, that .. rolling kick? the sprites are really low and she sinks into the ground. I think you should realign those a bit higher so when she returns to stand it looks a bit more natural. (she doesnt SINK she is low).

I'll take a look on it, thanks for the observation.

- Dashing Forward , The character sinks first then dashs forward and lands on the ground... after she sinks.. fix the sinking.

I haven't noticed that, unfortunatelly my scroll lock is shutting down the computer that advancing frames while mugen paused may be a pain.

I'm clueless about how to fix that glitch in my keyboard O_o

- The air attacks Z, the first frame is the standing animation do you have to have the stand animations? (I understand if its accurate in some way or form)

I'll have to review this animation too.

- a Button attack, you should use POSADD to make it look better, so she doesnt seem jumpy.

Hmm, in case you suggest her to take a step forward?

-Down, Back, punch , the attack/spark is misaligned its higher than her hands. I'm assuming you took the easy way out and reused the helper and its position from the down, forward move, I do the same but at LEAST fix the alignment, move the helper down.

I see, I'll take a look and try smooth it.

By the way, in the original, she have small lightning spheres spinning around the large one before it disappears.

Any idea for a effect of that kind?

- Down, Forward, kick , The landing of the attack either on hit or on miss, her sprites are lower into the ground than they should be. raise em up a couple pixels to match standing.

Oh, I'll take a look on it, since it was rather fast I did not notice.

- Air Stanbaru , Is that suppose to go all the way to the floor then die? cause it dies in the air?

It was supposed to destroyself when reaching the ground.

Any idea?

Her walking frames are rather odd in the original, but if you have suggestion for axis, then feel free to give.

I'll take a look on it, thanks for the observation.

I haven't noticed that, unfortunatelly my scroll lock is shutting down the computer that advancing frames while mugen paused may be a pain.

I'm clueless about how to fix that glitch in my keyboard O_o

I'll have to review this animation too.

Hmm, in case you suggest her to take a step forward?

I see, I'll take a look and try smooth it.

By the way, in the original, she have small lightning spheres spinning around the large one before it disappears.

Any idea for a effect of that kind?

Oh, I'll take a look on it, since it was rather fast I did not notice.

It was supposed to destroyself when reaching the ground.

Any idea?

- I do not have a suggestive axis, But using the onion skin, maybe raise your walk pixels UP by 3 or 4.

- This is genius on my part add a slowdown code, so your character, this way, you can see everything with a little bit more precision. This is the code I have on Demitri. Obviously It goes under -3.

[State -3, Pause]type = Pausetrigger1 = gametime%2=0time = 1movetime = 0

- No not take a step forward, since the animation goes forward then back. Use posadd to move her forward, then again to move her back, so in game it looks like shes taking a step forward to kick then moves back to stand more naturally.

- Small orbs. I dont know honestly since your going by accurate effects anything I suggest would take away from that. The move itself feels to short to have rotating orbs.

- Your air balls do not destroy themselve when they hit the ground mainly because of 1 reason.

Destroyself and ground level is based SOLELY on AXIS.

your sprites are aligned to the upper right side, when in fact (I personally feel) All effects hitsparks and such should be aligned to there middle.

This way when your balls hit the ground, the REALLY hit the ground.

If you enter clsn mode (CTRL+C) you can view the axis of the helper destorying itself when it hits the floor, but the effect is no where near it.