What's the funniest anime you can recommend?

GuyZero32k4

Ok, here's the deal.  I'm being forced to take a vacation, gonna be stuck here at home for a week.  I need a good laugh.  The funniest animes you can recommend. 

I've already seen Shin Chan, Nichijou, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Kotoura-san, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Shows from this season that I'm watching are Hataraku Maou-sama! and Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko and those will probably be ending soon anyway.

So, I need something to watch when I'm stuck here.  I don't care if it's slapstick, adult humor, constant cussing, messed up funny whatever.  I really wanna watch some funny stuff, especially since my best friend said my sense of humor is dead. (fucker)

Thanks for the recommends.  I'm checking them out starting Sunday.  I'm going to try and watch as many as possible during my time off.  Turns out I'm going to be out for 10 days, not 7 like I first thought. 

I'm even going to go see that damned Man of Steel sometime during that time.  I'm gonna go crazy stuck here.  If I'd known I'd have saved up and gone to Las Vegas, Hawaii, or Rio de Janeiro.

I have seen a few of the ones recommended like FLCL, Full Metal Panic Fumofu, Super Milk-Chan, and liked them though it has been a long time, since I saw them.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though these are old school but they funny as hell:

- Chin chan

- Ranma 1/2

- Azu-manga Daioh

+18 funny animes (NSFW) [if you don't have kids around]

-Viper GTS

-Women at Work

-Love is a number of keys (short but funny )

-Marine a Go Go

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Amagi Brilliant Park

Its a fairly short anime (in fact, it is a short anime), but its quite amusing. I would have to say, I really liked all of the characters in it... actually I take that back, I basically hated everyone in it, aside from like 2 characters. But real talk, its a solid anime nonetheless.

• 2 years later...