Werewood

SDK Shiina Yuya update_2013-05-26

Exclusively announced in MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, my new MUGEN home

According to your (Golden Darkness') advice, I updated Ms. Yuya with:
- removed all blue hit boxes for the Kyoshiro Mibu helper

- disabled NotHitBy treatment for the Kyoshiro Mibu helper

update_2013-05-26:

Posted Image

Please re-download her here:  Download:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

MUGEN Characters 1500 Series: SDK Shiina Yuya by Borewood
SDK Shiina Yuya is from Samurai Deeper Kyo (PSX)

Posted Image

Shiina Yuya and Kyoshiro Mibu finally switch places in MUGEN.........

Video Preview:  http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm20885976

Download:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Warning:

- There is no such thing as "source accuracy" in all my MUGEN characters, because I don't have the skill.
- There is only one default palette for all my MUGEN characters, because I am color-blind and don't know how to do palettes.
- There is no other purpose in all my MUGEN characters than filling some MUGEN database empty slots, for the sake of MUGEN hard-core collectors who accept both good-quality and inaccurate/half-assed/plain/boring MUGEN characters which have not yet been converted to MUGEN or that have fewer MUGEN verions.

Disclaimer

- All my new MUGEN characters are for MUGEN 1.0 only.
- All my new MUGEN characters have A.I.
- All my new MUGEN characters are open-sourced.

Downloading it.

How come you can call your Sky Drive Account Arranged? It's a mess.

EDIT: which one of them to download?

Posted Image

Edit 2: LOL you just uploaded it.

*takes a look at the CNS* you're some Japanese Dude? COOL!

More onto the topic.

Posted Image

Why the helper has blue boxes? You ain't meant to hit him, are you?

Can't find anything else, will report if i find.

@Kurumi Tokisaki:

>> How come you can call your Sky Drive Account Arranged? It's a mess.

Yes it is somehow messy...........I guess the file icons suggest the file types...........

>> *takes a look at the CNS* you're some Japanese Dude? COOL!

No I am a Chinese MUGEN dude!  I just used AOAO's oni kyo as a base of Shiina Yuya.  AOAO is a Japanese MUGEN dude...

>> Why the helper has blue boxes? You ain't meant to hit him, are you?

What is wrong with blue boxes on a helper?  I already gave the helper absolute NotHitBy treatment..........so you cannot hit him at all........

>> Can't find anything else, will report if i find.

Thank you!  I will try my best to fix any reported errors! :heeee:

@Kurumi Tokisaki:

>> *takes a look at the CNS* you're some Japanese Dude? COOL!

No I am a Chinese MUGEN dude!  I just used AOAO's oni kyo as a base of Shiina Yuya.  AOAO is a Japanese MUGEN dude...

>> Why the helper has blue boxes? You ain't meant to hit him, are you?

What is wrong with blue boxes on a helper?  I already gave the helper absolute NotHitBy treatment..........so you cannot hit him at all........

>> Can't find anything else, will report if i find.

Thank you!  I will try my best to fix any reported errors! :heeee:

Guess I could learn Chinese from you.

If i were you then I'd have Deleted the Nothitby Treatment and the hitboxes.

And I will try my best to report any errors.

@Kurumi Tokisaki:

>> Guess I could learn Chinese from you.

Are you really interested in learning Chinese?  What country are you from?  Are you studying or working with multiple languages related stuff?

Yes. India. No, It's just a hobby. I know a little bit of Japanese too.

Yes. India. No, It's just a hobby. I know a little bit of Japanese too.

I see, how cool!  Then you might have heard that some Chinese words in Japanese words can mean totally different things when those are compared to the same Chinese words.  Korean words contain Chinese words too.

I see, how cool!  Then you might have heard that some Chinese words in Japanese words can mean totally different things when those are compared to the same Chinese words.  Korean words contains Chinese words too.

I learned Japanese from watching animes. But there's no Chinese anime to watch, is there? :=D:

I learned Japanese from watching animes. But there's no Chinese anime to watch, is there? :=D:

The cartoon/anime (and video games!) culture in Japanese is much more intense and popular in Japan than in China.............well, Kung Fu movies is the another way around case :=D:

She seems to reset her stance when pressing start.

EDIT:

Posted Image

... Why is this her winquote?

Doesn't have anything to do with anything, but just asking.

im assuming this is just "Borewood" poking fun at hime self, borewood = boring character 

im assuming this is just "Borewood" poking fun at hime self, borewood = boring character 

No, that is not a fun-poking but a truth.

My old and new MUGEN stuff is obviously boring when being compared to MUGEN stuff by the following MUGEN authors: GM (my #1 MUGEN Idol), Ryon, O Ilusionista, Basara-kun, GohanSSM2, Websta, RicePigeon, SXVector, Toshio, mouser, 9, M3, adamskie, Boomer, mass, Inverse, NHK, ali, Cybaster, Rajaaboy, warusaki3, Vans, KoopaKoot, Mikita, Orbinaut (Mr. I), Corntortillas (Violin Ken), Jesuszilla, MC2, DivineWolf, Speedy9199, Neat Unsou, Splode, juano16, ahuron, Tene, PotS, Jmorphman, sakuraka, Kamekaze, abuhachi, N64Mario, Doggiedoo, (^o^), CHOUJIN, Juke Kisaragi, XCB, Tommy-gun, Tin, rei, Fervicante, jin, M@PPY, muteki, YU-TOHARU, RYO 2005, fido, ikaruga, Gal129, Baby Bonnie Hood, 3ha, H”, hsiehtm, tukemon, DEMAN, Buckus, mwryly, Infinite, NRF, cafe, Raposo, OrochiKOF97, M.M.R., Roque,..........and so many more!

My MUGEN stuff: - has half-assed ripped sprites and sounds - has half-assed MUGEN code - uses other people's works as bases - has silly MUGEN ideas - has only one pallete - has cheap, predictable, mockable A.I.

- is strongly inaccurate

- has no flashy FXs

- and probably some more.......

She seems to reset her stance when pressing start.

There are no taunt states/animations in Samurai Deeper Kyo (PSX).

So, my SDK Shiina Yuya and SDK Mukurou have no action 195, and I just make them change state to action 0 whenever you try to press Start (statedef 195 ChangStated to statedef 0).

Man your stuff better than Speedy!!  :omg:

Man Speedy9199 has the guts to do BlazBlue MUGEN character conversion while I do not have the guts to do so!  And personally I think Speedy9199 is doing okay, just not so accurate conversion (super-hard to make an accurate BlazBlue MUGEN character!!!  much harder than SF4/SSF4!!! well, accurate SF4/SSF4 MUGEN character conversion is not easy of course......only top MUGEN authors like Orbinaut (Mr. I) and Corntortillas (Violin Ken) can carry it out!!!), like me, I am also not able to do accurate MUGEN character conversion.........at least Speedy9199 is willing to try!  I once defended him in MI/MFG but most people turned their black knight spears to me and Speedy9199, how cruel........... :donwan:

Man Speedy9199 has the guts to do BlazBlue MUGEN character conversion while I do not have the guts to do so!  And personally I think Speedy9199 is doing okay, just not so accurate conversion (super-hard to make an accurate BlazBlue MUGEN character!!!  much harder than SF4/SSF4!!! well, accurate SF4/SSF4 MUGEN character conversion is not easy of course......only top MUGEN authors like Orbinaut (Mr. I) and Corntortillas (Violin Ken) can carry it out!!!), like me, I am also not able to do accurate MUGEN character conversion.........at least Speedy9199 is willing to try!  I once defended him in MI/MFG but most people turned their black knight spears to me and Speedy9199, how cruel........... :donwan:

And you have the guts to do SF4 characters. SF4 chars has a lot of sprites, and I think they're not easy to do. P.S: The chars of Speedy9199 are not accurate, which penalizes them a lot...

It's just not that, Speedy doesn't know how to do BB right, with respect to that. Borewood, your characters are good, and this one is actually interesting. Just try to change the win quotes a bit and maybe some other things for it to be better =). I like this character, keep it up.

as werewood or borewood, youve yet to release anything that i would consider crap, so what if not everyone loves what u release and if people want 'accurate' characters, go buy the game they came from, almost everyone that does mugen have no real background in game design or anything like that, which is why i love it its all fan based, youve made the best SF4 seth,Tmnt tourny fighters Shredder, alot of people love your SF4 Juri , you made Bai hu when no one else had or even considered making him and Omni? no one has before or since u attempted to make anything like him and ill admitt damnitt u became my fave creator when  u made Ryuhi from flying dragon, i loved that game as a kid back in my NES days , im sure u dont remember, but right as u were going to walk away from mugen i sent u a pm over at guild and asked u to join up over here with us and release your stuff here because we were a different kind of mugen community , but at the time  u declined because of everything u had experienced and i understand and im really glad to see u back in the game 

let me cover this 

My MUGEN stuff:
- has half-assed ripped sprites and sounds ......... i see no issue with anything
- has half-assed MUGEN code ...... not everyone is good at that, obviously
- uses other people's works as bases ... so does ALOT of people  in mugen, they just dont talk about it 
- has silly MUGEN ideas ......... this is great, this means u dont release a different akuma.ryu edit every few weeks,please keep it up
- has only one pallete ......... big whoop there are a ton of pAL makers here and in the community 
- has cheap, predictable, mockable A.I. .......... PFFT, so
- is strongly inaccurate ........... they want source, take ya ass to gamestop and buy a copy not made by a fan
- has no flashy FXs .... so not all characters call for that crap
- and probably some more....... , i can argue them i promise 

your a quality creator and i personally appreciate everything u release 

as werewood or borewood, youve yet to release anything that i would consider crap, so what if not everyone loves what u release and if people want 'accurate' characters, go buy the game they came from.

For example the BlazBlue characters made by Devilpp are more accurate than Speedy9199 versions. I have no doubt that, the character made by Speedy9199 may like to someone.

speedy is godawful his only tolerable thing was bang but even then it had alot of issues, you are better then speedy for sure that much is obvious and I am getting annoyed at this "boring" crap. by that logic if you try to compare yourself to the likes of freaking cybaster or infinite ANYONE is boring 0_o. thats just stupid.

speedy is godawful his only tolerable thing was bang but even then it had alot of issues, you are better then speedy for sure that much is obvious and I am getting annoyed at this "boring" crap. by that logic if you try to compare yourself to the likes of freaking cybaster or infinite ANYONE is boring 0_o. thats just stupid.

This is true...especially in Infinite's case. Over the top flash is his calling card...

That's true, man.

Thank you all for your support and advice.  I fully understand all your points.  Yet, it is my personal decision to keep using my current MUGEN "boring" style, in my current MUGEN state.

And, I think I have been spending too much time on explaining my MUGEN "boring" style, as well as talking my MUGEN past, so, I think from now on, I will try not to spend extra time on my MUGEN "boring" style explanation and my MUGEN past talk, rather, to spend more time on my "Sharing is Caring" MUGEN mission.

Thank you all for your understanding and tolerance.