Avengers: United Battle Force

O Ilusionista

Bloodbane will be happy now :)

Posted Image

He swipes the floor, from front to back, with bullets.

Second stage on the works (the water is animated)

Posted Image

There will be more cars on the start of the stage. Some will attack you, some not. After the cars are gone, you can go to that area. And the mine chases you, you need to kill it (one hit) before it gets closer and explodes.

Posted Image

Some surprises will come from the water...

I plan to remove this truck to make the chars be able to fall on the water.

Posted Image

More to come soon :)

Big O, I was just at BMT today. I was looking back at some of your old stuff. From SPEC OPS to the Gotham City Railway to this. Man you've done it all. With all your skill how is it that you manage to stay so humble. I sit back and think, "Man...I'm making these custom stages. And people love'm. But that dude O was doing this years ago. I gotta step my game up." Real talk, bro. If this game was available back in the day...we'd be calling it a classic right now.

Some progress:

- New Playable char: Thor

He was very fast to do (one day only) and its already complete. I edited all his sprites to match the sytle, removing some frames since it uses a high number of frames on the original game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thunder Strike

Posted Image

Wrath of God of Thunder - Hyper move

Posted Image

The thunders dashes over all the screen, on a straight line, killing anything on their paths.

All lighting moves have electric fx, its just too quick to take a screenshot :)

- New Playable char: Hulk

He is still wip, but his development is going pretty good. I edited a lot of new sprites to him, to give him new moves and the missed sprits, like the fall

Posted Image

Gama Charge!

• 2 weeks later...

That was epic! And playing games with your son is the cherry on top. Can't wait till me and my son can play video games together. Nice work bro!

Indeed it is! I play games with him since he was 2 or 3 :) Once I make a 3 players version of this game, I will make a video with my daughter too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since my beta tester is on vacation, I used a NPC just to show more chars in action :)

Here is a fight showing Beast and Quicksilver (NPC) agains Whirlwind. As you can see, Whirlwind is not so easy as he was on the arcade game.

The chars are still in progress (so this is why there is no sound in Whirlwind's attacks), so somethings can be changed.

Natasha is comming

Posted Image