Ricepigeon

[WIP] RicePigeon's WIP thread: Mima

280 posts in this topic

This time you're working on Reimu? Why you don't make chars that are only one or two versions?

• I wanted to work on something new
  • I wanted to work on something that was going to be charge command oriented. Based on their moves and their equivalent moves from other fighting game characters (Street Fighter, etc), it was a tossup between Aya, Utsuho, and Reimu.
  • Nobody, aside from Basara, has attempted a Reimu in a more conventional style (that's not projectile oriented like IaMP or SWR) so as far as I'm concerned, she does only have one version.
  • Armpits :) 

• I wanted to work on something new
  • I wanted to work on something that was going to be charge command oriented. Based on their moves and their equivalent moves from other fighting game characters (Street Fighter, etc), it was a tossup between Aya, Utsuho, and Reimu.
  • Nobody, aside from Basara, has attempted a Reimu in a more conventional style (that's not projectile oriented like IaMP or SWR) so as far as I'm concerned, she does only have one version.
  • Armpits :) 

So even you makes jokes about Reimu's armpits?

I love her, but there is only one version of her that isn't a projectile-spamming-character (a Melty Blood version), and its not that good, since all your Touhou characters are good, I would like to play with a Patchouli_RP

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Just some progress on the supers. Still have to iron out a few bugs and things to make sure they work properly

I'd like a gif of Fantasy Seal.

cause when i tried making it.. oh man it was confusing to code.

The majority of it was recycled from Lie's old Seven Star Sword (the one with homing properties).

wow i see a great improvements on this alice (i hope all their skills is aint hard to full of)

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=56WWxJ3sj6g

Most likely last one aside from necessary tweaks

Posted Image

Portrait since I never showcased it