Sonsaku Hakufu (Update)

Werewood

Sonsaku Hakufu upgrade 2013-04-28 (from MUGEN Characters 1000 Series to MUGEN Characters 1500 Series)

- super move added (I previously ran out of her super move idea because she does not have enough sprites......until recently I was kind of inspired by Infinite's edited Evil Ryu and SSF4 Juri Han, so I decided to re-use her existing sprites to give her a Desperation Move)

- If this of my Sonsaku Hakufu upgrade is not worth a separate release topic, then please merge this one with my "" old release topic, thank you!

Desperation Move
-------------
Desperate Eloquent Fist qcf, qcf + X+Y+Z/A+B+C during power-up mode and life <= 250 (out of 1000)

Exclusively announced in MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, my new MUGEN home

MUGEN Characters 1500 Series: SDK Mukurou by Borewood
Sonsaku Hakufu is from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP)

Posted Image

Sonsaku Hakufu's new super move - Desperate Eloquent Fist video preview:  http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm20723935

Download:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
** her upgraded version is in MUGEN Characters 1500 Series!!!!!!!!! **

Warning:

- There is no such thing as "source accuracy" in all my MUGEN characters, because I don't have the skill.
- There is only one default palette for all my MUGEN characters, because I am color-blind and don't know how to do palettes.
- There is no other purpose in all my MUGEN characters than filling some MUGEN database empty slots, for the sake of MUGEN hard-core collectors who accept both good-quality and inaccurate/half-assed/plain/boring MUGEN characters which have not yet been converted to MUGEN or that have fewer MUGEN verions.

Disclaimer

- All my new MUGEN characters are for MUGEN 1.0 only.
- All my new MUGEN characters have A.I.
- All my new MUGEN characters are open-sourced.

Hakufu! I uh...I read Battle Vixens (Ikki Tousen) when I was a little younger. It was no Real Bout Highschool but it definately wasn't bad. Well...you know what I mean.

Thanks for this. Looking forward to trying her out.

She is a pretty nice character, though it is a little weird for me. What I mean is the way she is designed is like she was ripped straight out of the anime, so when she is on screen with my other pixel based characters it creates an interesting contrast. Look at that run on sentence...it's beautiful.

Anyway she plays well, and has some neat moves. I'm still getting used to her but as of now she is firmly planted in my roster. Nice job.

You make skydrive look good.

Also downloading....

Let us all make MFFA look good!

What I mean is the way she is designed is like she was ripped straight out of the anime, so when she is on screen with my other pixel based characters it creates an interesting contrast.

I got her sprite sheet from http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/ikkitouseneloquentfist/index.html

I didn't edit the quality of her sprites as I don't know how to because I am not a GFX dude..............

And, in MUGEN 1.0, I used MUGEN scales to her, because she is too big:

xscale = 0.68 ;Horizontal scaling factor.

yscale = 0.68 ;Vertical scaling factor.

You will add other super moves? Because only 1 super move that can be used only in a certain condition is annoying. I mean, for a regular super move there are more chances to use. No offense dude.

Sorry but I cannot think of more super move ideas for her............. :bow:

And the condition suggests that she has to be desperate to use that super move.........

At least it is more than just another character edited to look like her, not that I don't love those and have quite a few of them, but just saying.

This PSP Sonasku could move into MUGEN all because of (and thanks to) Dazz at http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/ikkitouseneloquentfist/sheet/47409

By the way, Hakufu-KOFM by Zelgadis is cool too so you may want to try Zelgadis' out too.