Official ATV3: Legendary Terry Bogard Update thread

Legendary DeMoNk@I

Site link updated with the 1.0 version (Check in char details section for link)

Please pay attention to the details and be aware that this version was created for those who felt the winmugen version was entirely too powerful in damage on open hits and block damage. non hit invincible time reduced even more on certain supers. so if you find yourself using this version and hes getting hit out of a lot of super attacks a lot quicker than before this is the reason why. As for his AI its just as aggressive the old winmugen version thats still available. If you want to test that situation just put the game on the hardest difficulty if youre going to watch him in battle or take him on. Keep in mind His AI isnt meant to beat every mugen character created. 

Here are the details of changes to 1.0 version:

-Most special moves block damage reduced. (Ive been looking more at whats standard in other terrys out there)

-Gut punch & chin check have no more block damage.

No more block damage for standing,jumping power kick and air bash.

-No more block damage for Aggressive counter attacks.

-Most EX move block damage reduced.

-Ex savage slam damage reduced.

-EX Power tackle final hit damage reduced.

-Most super move hit & block damage reduced.

-Non hit time reduced and also first hit reach reduced for lvl 1 buster wolf.

-Non hit time of first initial attack of Maximum burn knuckle reduced by 30.

-Dead end napalm first initial animation non hit time reduced by 20.

-Victory Quotes added in

My characters always have room for improvement. idea wise i wont always agree with folks to change since i have my own taste but bad bugs spotted im more concerned about fixing. There are still some things in him that are a bit off that im aware of. At this point its about getting better ways to solve those issues completely. so if you see them there just report them. Be patient on updates on fixes. thats all i ask

Laters

Thanks man. I just want learn to code stuff better and better and i like fixing him anyway. im learning this stuff on my own and dont have a huge coder homie to school me on stuff so i can get faster results. But yeah my character always have room for improvement. The latest fix update is being chipped at....i took a lil break from tinkering

Cool, Im glad to see you enjoy the challenge of him so far. If you see any bugs that happen with him just report it here. even pics if its something that odd looking to you. i may or may not know about it. Im trying to rub out as many bugs as possible before i finally decide to move on to my current new project.

site link updated. Both winmugen & 1.0 versions updated with the following fixes and changes:

-Bad infinite juggle combo between all 3 rising tackles fixed.

-Taunt voice changed (no more echo).

-More sounds removed.

-FX from run dash removed.

-Maximum burn knuckle hit box in second state punch reduced.

-Super dash not as safe as before along with distance reduction. (slight animation change)

-More hit stun to first initial hit of all power styling attacks.

-Medium and Heavy Crack Shoot stun reduced.

-AI updated again to adjust to the changes and fixes made.

-last hit of heavy Power stylish corner hit miss issue fixed.

-shattering senpuuken kicks updated.

-Heavy crouching kick can no longer chain into super shattering kicks.

-Human command updated so that Terry can now chain into Launcher punch from Blaze & daze.

-Win quote triggers & text errors fixed in 1.0 version..

NOTE:

All fixes apply to both versions except for crack shoot stun & the win quote fixes of course

Folks do understand fixing bugs can be tricky so there maybe speckles of small offness that i still didnt adjust 100% because i need exact methods of codings to use to tighten them up....so these two versions will be left as is. maybe 6 months ill come back to terry. im not sure

Im done updating this character....moving on

Thanks for all the support & feed back