Butthead released my WlanmaniaX

aperson98

Video-

Download-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hjpcsk

Comment-

Its another mediocre character to be honest the only reason I'm posting this is because if you know what to expect at least Darkflare 

can give a nice video showcasing the flaws lol. Err well and the fact that he took voice rips and resized some sprites from what appears to be the unfinished Butthead I made why shrink them to that size and not simply use the Genesis sprites? Only Wlan knows the answer.

That was very naughty of Butthead to do - releasing your WlanmaniaX like that!  :=D:

Darn Typo, still your quip does make me laugh.  :=D:

On a serious note, that hyper portrait looks ugly as heck! I see Wlan's adopted the absolutely crude pillow shading method :|

Yeah I don't why he shades like that it looks awful some shades dont even really blend together at all.  The hyper portrait I would dare say would look ok if the shading was much better.

:omg:

Can not unsee Butthead's ugly mug!

Maybe this will help

Well I don't mind cheap characters but this is the BAD kind of cheap. The cheap because it's full of shitty bugs and problems not because it was supposed to be cheap.

Also time to make fun of Wlan again: "YOU'RE RUINING MY CREATIONS! IMMA TELL THE ADMINS SO THAT YOU CAN'T INSULT MY CREATIONS ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M A BIG STUPID BABY! WAAAAAAH!"

I'm sorry but I just can't help it.

Well I don't mind cheap characters but this is the BAD kind of cheap. The cheap because it's full of shitty bugs and problems not because it was supposed to be cheap.

Also time to make fun of Wlan again: "YOU'RE RUINING MY CREATIONS! IMMA TELL THE ADMINS SO THAT YOU CAN'T INSULT MY CREATIONS ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M A BIG STUPID BABY! WAAAAAAH!"

I'm sorry but I just can't help it.

I see. This one in my opinion not worth the download.

Earnestly, I disagree. I think his characters are well worth downloading. ...If you have a hobby of making MUGEN videos where you beat up poorly made characters, that is. :awesome

May as well download for that reason a lot of Butthead commands don't even work.  Honestly after how many characters you have made Wlan you still don't know how to make commands work as they should.