Rarity From My Little Pony:Fighting is Magic

tld828

It's Not much buts its a start,if your wondering about Naruto Don't Worry he's Put on Hold and im planning on working on him right after Rarity is Done.Plus im Planning on Making My Little Pony:Fighting is Magic Characters,I Only Got Sprites for Twilight Sparkle and Pinke Pie.last but not least Here is a Video Progress on Rarity.Enjoy

Hay guys,Can anyone help me out with one thing,im try to add her second attack,but when im adding the second attack in her animations,it does not work,can one lend me a hand?

i will send you the character if anyone lends me a hand with this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hay guys long time no see,Here is a little update video on Rarity.Sorry i had been silent for a long time,i had not touched Rarity nor Mugen since last Month,Due to me Having a Job.On a other note Rarity Won't be released untill later this year,i thought i was going to have a lot of time to work on Mugen after School was out.But my Mom offered me a job,so i barely have any days off,i only have sunday off.But anyways here is The update video on Rarity Enjoy

she looks very good :)

Rarity looks awesome!  I wouldn't mind using her on my roster with another equally as well made Pony.  xD

Just hope they have wicked AI to contend with all my other nasty teams.  lol....

Here We Go Again With The Tough A.I Thing . -_-

• 1 month later...

Iam not a fan of MLP but hey thats some nice spriting.

Me neither, although I did watch one episode of it one day. It's a pretty cute show, it's not something I'd watch very often (unless it was with a friend) but I can definitely see its appeal. Also, I look forward to it.

THAT IS A BIG PONY!

I take it you havent seem my character tutorial video then?

in the def file.

under [info]

add

localcoord = 640,480

i have seen you character tutorial videos,well.. a couple of them not all of them.

Hay Everyone i got you Some good News.My Rarity is 100% Complete,but before i release her i need help Making the Ai,Cause this is my First time Making it,and I don't Want to Screw it up :omg: .So if anyone with Good AI making Experience is intrested,Send me a PM.Once again i will Post a Update vid on her this week.

I released a Video to show her Latest Progress,Its my Rarity fighting Dark Ruler's Rarity. This vid is to see how much feedback i can get,before i release her,So while i make the AI with someone,i can fix a little bit of the problems before i release her,And Once more,She is 100% Complete,just need to fix a couple of Animations,make a AI,And She is Good for a Release.

So Expect Her Within Next Week or the Week After.

Lastly here is her Video

Enjoy

P.S Feedback would be Nice Please.