Dumanios' Videos

Dumanios

Too bad that Naruto's kunai hit you right before you were able to fire off your Burning attack otherwise you'd have certainly obtained that first round victory.

Speaking off Trunks's Burning Attack, what made it cause so much damage to Naruto and Sasuke? Did it have to do with their defencive values? I have played often enough with that Trunks to know his BA normally doesn't do that amount of damage.

One last thing, I'd like to know your opinion on that Sasuke and Naruto. How do they compare to their many chibi counterparts & can they still be deemed somewhat cheap to this day according to you?

Other than that I can only say it was a fun match to watch with a nice finisher.

Too bad that Naruto's kunai hit you right before you were able to fire off your Burning attack otherwise you'd have certainly obtained that first round victory.

Speaking off Trunks's Burning Attack, what made it cause so much damage to Naruto and Sasuke? Did it have to do with their defencive values? I have played often enough with that Trunks to know his BA normally doesn't do that amount of damage.

One last thing, I'd like to know your opinion on that Sasuke and Naruto. How do they compare to their many chibi counterparts & can they still be deemed somewhat cheap to this day according to you?

Other than that I can only say it was a fun match to watch with a nice finisher.

I think Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun have reduced HP or defense. That seems to be the best explanation I can offer for the increased damage. EDIT: It also includes damage courtesy of Youmu.

How do they compare? Well, they can be annoying to fight, mostly with their teleporting and projectiles. The big one are some of their more powerful attacks - they don't use 'em too much, but the transformation attacks are a pain in the rear to deal with. Another really annoying attack (though one that Naruto very, very rarely uses) is his Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, where he summons like twenty clones. I've had a survival or two end that way. They're kinda cheap, but not the cheapest characters I've ever fought.

I'm probably gonna fight the HD version by Youkai as well.

Thanks for the complements!

Before watching that video, I already knew I was in for a exciting match because I know how strong Perfect Cell's and Frieza's A.I. is and having seen how it turned out, I was not wrong. So thank you for that battle.

It was pretty sweet to see when you hit bot Cell and Frieza with Eve's ultimate move in that third round. I can't say it was luck or something else for sure but it did make for a nice finisher just like Date's Basara K.O. move in the final round.

Though it seemed as if Date's hit points were reduced to zero by Frieza in that last round so how was he still able to perform his OHKO move immediately after? Was he left with a sliver of health?

Oh, and I instantly recognized that BGM so for once I had no need of checking out your video description for the always present additional much appreciated information like the name of the stage and BGM and character DL links! ^_^

Though it seemed as if Date's hit points were reduced to zero by Frieza in that last round so how was he still able to perform his OHKO move immediately after? Was he left with a sliver of health?

Date Masamune basically had one hitpoint left. Basically, the Mugen equivalent of a level 1 Bidoof using Endeavor + Quick Attack to KO level 100 ubers and legendaries.