Sonsaku Hakufu & Zao-Long

Werewood

Happy youre back man, i enjoy your creations and the fact you always go for the most obscure characters, haha i suggest you dont embrace this borewood alias but weregood again, hope you enjoy your time this time around. cheers!

Happy youre back man, i enjoy your creations and the fact you always go for the most obscure characters, haha i suggest you dont embrace this borewood alias but weregood again, hope you enjoy your time this time around. cheers!

Hey nice to have you back as a creator! :awesome

Allways liked your choises of the chars you converted. Much not so well known stuff.

You might take a look at the sprites that I've ripped from lesser known games. Maybe a sheet might get interesting for you as a future wip :-)

@Furn: Gaming knowledge.....I don't know if my strange taste and style could have had anything to do with gaming knowledge....anyway, thank you for your greeting! @Keeva Wolf: Please call me Borewood for the time being.......perhaps one day when I make a "make-everybody-wow" MUGEN character, I may change to something that sounds better

@Gopal: Good thing you don't quite know my bad MUGEN history :p @Laharl: Thanks......... @Blue Monkey: Please call me Borewood for the time being.......perhaps one day when I make a "make-everybody-wow" MUGEN character, I may change to something that sounds better @Cenobite 53: Wow, I didn't know you have ripped so much lesser known FTG sprites!  The last time I went there was to get Sonsaku Hakufu's sprites from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP).  Are these from MAME?  Like, I want to ask you, can you rip some Dragoon Might character sprites please?  I planned to rip Yamato and that man in armour who uses a yo-yo as weapon.....uh....forget his name........but failed. @The Magic Toaster: May I ask what resolution you set for your MUGEN 1.0?  Mine is 640x480.  Hmmmmmmm........that'd probably be my A.I. because I set her to run like that when her life is low. During her short-distance running back and forth I think she might respond faster against her opponent's attacks. 

May be I should add some conditions to make her do that randomly, not permanently.......thank you for pointing it out.

I don't know......I am not good at making A.I. but all my MUGEN characters must need some A.I.

@Cenobite 53: Wow, I didn't know you have ripped so much lesser known FTG sprites!  The last time I went there was to get Sonsaku Hakufu's sprites from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP).  Are these from MAME?  Like, I want to ask you, can you rip some Dragoon Might character sprites please?  I planned to rip Yamato and that man in armour who uses a yo-yo as weapon.....uh....forget his name........but failed.

Most of these are from PC or Amiga games (excluding Martial Champion, which is from MAME).

I've allready tried to rip Dragoon Might Sprites but with no big succsess (blame the zoomfunktion of this game :noway: )

Oh O IIusionista, long time no see. How are you and how is BMT doing? 

I have to update myself about MUGEN recently very busily and must try all your new releases since my previous rage-quit.  Good thing MUGEN Free For All helps me a lot about MUGEN update!

Thanks man.

And can I give you an advice? Mugen is not about just MFG and MI. That are cool places, full of nice people and full of stupid people, as anywere.  

But don't focus on that. There are people who likes your works, like me.

Do your works need more work? yeah. But you aren't as bad as you think (or they say).

Some groups likes to like each ones balls, stay out of this.  Listen the good feedbacks, and leave the trolls out of your way.

See ya

Thanks for coming back werewood (borewood).  Anyway, don't sweat the small stuff.  Things happen.  None of them are 'perfect' either at MI or MFG, so like said, "don't sweat it too much".  I've had so many updates over the years but as you do more, you learn more.  It takes time.

I remember quite a few of them (MI and MFG) saying how this can't be done and that can't be done and all that.  Then when it got done, um, they still don't learn over there.  Anyway, hope you just keep going with what you got.  If you enjoy what you're doing (and you should) then do what you can.  Don't worry about the rest.  Ain't nothing wrong with being boring, exciting, whatever.

It is what it is.

@Cenobite 53:
>> Most of these are from PC or Amiga games
Oh I see......
>> allready tried to rip Dragoon Might Sprites but with no big succsess (blame the zoomfunktion of this game)
Yeah!  I had this issue before too.... :noway: .....I think we have to learn to use some cheat engine to disable screen zoom....

@Noside:
>> Borewood don't forget ONI pleeeeease!!
He is not forgotten.  Please check my latest WIP topic here: 

@O Ilusionista:
>> And can I give you an advice? Mugen is not about just MFG and MI.
Thanks!  That's why I now find myself a new MUGEN home - MFFA
>> Listen the good feedbacks, and leave the trolls out of your way.
I don't quite care about those trolls now, for I now focus on "Sharing is Caring" :goodmood:

@GohanSSM2:
>> I've had so many updates over the years but as you do more, you learn more.  It takes time.
Very cool advice from a MUGEN Elder like you!  If I have some MUGEN questions, then can I ask you for help please?
>> If you enjoy what you're doing (and you should) then do what you can.  Don't worry about the rest.  
I wasn't until I saw that "Sharing is Caring" phrase and planned to return
>> Ain't nothing wrong with being boring, exciting, whatever.
What I am trying to do is "buying an insurance"......sorry my English is not good hope you understand what I mean.

Nice works, dude!

Although I'd say that you should remove the "boring" in your works

Like "Boring Sonsaku Hakufu".

Remove boring so she'll be "Sonsaku Hakufu"

Anyway, at least you can create characters.

Teach me your ways!  :bow:

@Gladiacloud: Thank you for your greeting! @Gamer251: >> Although I'd say that you should remove the "boring" in your works Sorry but I won't change my mind for the time being.....this silly labeling thing is for my own self-discipline alert -- to remind myself of my bad MUGEN authoring skill. Perhaps, when one day if I make a MUGEN character that makes everybody wow, then I might change the labeling thing. >> Anyway, at least you can create characters. In fact anybody is able to if you have a will....... >> Teach me your ways! My ways are hated by people who hate half-assed works.  Using your own ways is better......

@Glisp: You are making a Mewtwo?  How cool!  I am looking forward to that! 

I said I shitcanned it. Which means it's cancelled. It was a crappy edit of the Omegabros Mewtwo anyway. Besides, we have Megashock's Mewtwo which is awesome. (but in need of some AI because it sucks with the default one.)

If it helps, I always liked your Manticore/Queen/Dragon character (especially in that it's four characters in one) and Hell Chaos is one of my favorite "final boss" characters.  I don't consider them boring at all.

Now, if you were to start putting out nothing but Ryu/Ken/Akuma/K'/Ryo/Kyo/Iori, then I'd call THAT boring.  :=D:

@TheShinHado: Thank you for your greeting!  :hi: @Cruz-Ko Excahm: >> if you make more chars like her (Sonsaku Hakufu) you have bought me already Only if Dazz or other persons can rip more sprites from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP).......... >> You said your english isnt good (Lies i think) from where are you? I am from China and I am a Chinese.  My English is not good because there are many ideas that I am not able to and do not know how to express in English....... @Raiu: Stay tuned!  Another final boss similar to Hell Chaos is coming to your MUGEN 1.0 soon......... @Shield of Justice: >> if indeed you ARE the actual Werewood I was Werewood now I am Borewood. >> Zao Long is the final boss of Rabbit, isn't he/it? Yes.  But my mugenized version doesn't have the "absorb animal spirits" function because mass' Rabbit characters also don't have the essential conditions

Wow werewood's back, welcome back man sorry if I just visited this page I'm kinda preoccupied with somethings lately.

Again welcome back and welcome also to the MFFA Family. 

Thank you for you greeting!  And, I am Borewood but Werewood, now.