Hey Toaster

Phantom Blood

Jap people who keep the characters only to the Jap community, they like to make them exclusive for their community alone lol

Usually Japs share it with the public, but there are a certain few who dont

But I do empathize with them as well, cuz one of them happens to be a friend of mine. So its a culture difference, we might think differently but it is not in our power to diss the policy they are bound to.

So brock, plz refrain from judging them, its not a god complex, its just their way of sharing stuff

Jap people who keep the characters only to the Jap community, they like to make them exclusive for their community alone lol

Usually Japs share it with the public, but there are a certain few who dont

But I do empathize with them as well, cuz one of them happens to be a friend of mine. So its a culture difference, we might think differently but it is not in our power to diss the policy they are bound to.

So brock, plz refrain from judging them, its not a god complex, its just their way of sharing stuff

lol isn't that a bit racist ,u can only get the character if your apart of a certain Japanese community? & i in no way meant to insult your friend V, i apologize for that, that was never my intention at all,i mean ive never personally been effected by really wanting a private SNK edit , cause i don't care for them really, but it does kind of suck to see people borderline Beg to get a copy of a character 

None taken brock dont worry

Actually, I didnt really beg, I just asked him via PM & he himself gave me a download link and the password for Angela, with the condition that I dont publish it on any other site. I might have exaggerated about the "only to the Jap community" thing, I guess for some authors its about asking them personally if you have any way of contacting them.

Unless its the Chinese community, who commonly share "privates" using their own means of communication, the QQ Messenger lol

lol isn't that a bit racist ,u can only get the character if your apart of a certain Japanese community? & i in no way meant to insult your friend V, i apologize for that, that was never my intention at all,i mean ive never personally been effected by really wanting a private SNK edit , cause i don't care for them really, but it does kind of suck to see people borderline Beg to get a copy of a character 

It's what I think!!! it's racism!!! ^^ :p

KILL joined us:

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/11919-hello-everybody-i-am-kill/

maybe the asshole shouldn't make mugen characters just to get praised at how "neat" his characters are & show them off, so he can get his god complex stroked because people want what hes made ,  douche 

That is usually why people bitch about they're "private" creations... In fact I think there's another discussion about this private creations on this board...I imagine it must be a real problem, but I can't say much considering I don't contribute too much as it is  :yaoming: