Bye Bye Dark Theme

Ryon

Haha! I knew you would look in here if I made the title to this topic drastic sounding.

Well its not bye bye per say.

Im gonna get rid of the current Dark theme. and use the Light Theme, and turn it Dark.

The reason why you ask?

Simple. The Dark Theme we are using is very outdated and is technically not compatible with the current up to date board.

which in turn makes it not easy to work with, AND errors and stuff to happen, none of which I can control.

ALOT of you may not even see the errors but they exist.

So whats the plan?

Literally take the Light Theme, and change some of the colors to match the same as the Dark Theme.

Whats the Reason behind this?

The Light Theme is the default theme for the board, its the most up to date there is. With a few modifications from me.... actually nothing from me. I just changed some pictures. So the actually coding is left untouched.

The NEW Dark theme will be the same. except I will have to edit the code to turn it dark. but it should be easier to update.

Literally take the Light Theme, and change some of the colors to match the same as the Dark Theme.

It'll be a good alternative boss, since i couldn't stand with white theme.

Anyways, offtopic but...i just notice that our post counts is decapitated lol.

Anyways, offtopic but...i just notice that our post counts is decapitated lol.

Finallly...

Anyway go ahead and do it boss!

just as long as i dont have to look at this white ass screen all the time im good with whatever the hell is going on 

^this