What characters are hard for you to beat?

Super Nicholas

What characters are hard for you to beat? Don't include excessively cheap characters.

Anything by Kong.

Thor, Wonder Woman, and Sandman

Lyndis (AI-Patched)

Ness and Bowser (K. Y-Shanxi)

Symbiote Onslaught

Abyss

Super Mario and Super Luigi

Kirby (Super Nicholas)

Super Buu (Stig87)

Vegeta and Perfect Cell, and Frieza by CHOUJIN

Captain Falcon (Kamikaze)

Dragon Claw

Umbreon and Magnemite

Torchic

Ryugen

The Kung Fu Man (OGGY)

Akuma (GM)

Porky Minch

Voltorb

Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders

Hauzer, Red Dragon, and Synn

Anything by muteki

Muteki's stuff and Date Masamune.

Meh, Sol cheats, it doesn't count. He's still a bitch to go down, though. There's also Flowagirl's Broli, marancv's God M. Bison and fxm508's Omega Rugal.

The latter has a special place in my heart.

For me (though my roster isn't that big)

Both of Youkai's characters

KY Shaanxi's Bowser

Omega Tiger Woods

Cliff's Kisame and Hidan (presumably his other characters are similar)

Sephiroth

Nightmare Broly (I've seen him beat down Sephiroth, OTW, Bowser, and Sasuke-kun. At the same time.)

Rare Akuma

I'm not going to mention the ones already mentioned, so..

Dialga & Palkia by RicePigeon - starts attacking before the round starts (so you can't block their overpowered attacks), certain attacks deal excessive shield damage (Ancientpower), F*CKING SPACIAL REND, Flash Cannon can only be blocked under certain conditions, etc.

Nightmare Broly (I've seen him beat down Sephiroth, OTW, Bowser, and Sasuke-kun. At the same time.)

Rare Akuma

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

well anyways.

Most of warusaki3's cvs2 chars that have ai in them

mizuchi type m

Orochi-XI

Ginew ubb2

Sho Nuff

Prometheus

Model Z

welp theres alot but, some of them are chars you've all already said

Characters I find hard to beat:

-Squall by SeanAltly. (Attacks at spots where you're in no reach for a quick jab, if you get what I mean)

-Morrigan by hsientm (Has good AI, making it difficult to beat her. I found a weak spot in the AI though)

-WereGarurumon by Great Matsutzu, edited by me (Has hsienth Morrigan's AI coding so basically the same reason)

-Any MvC2 style characters by Kong

-Mario Bros by ShinRyoga & NeOaNkH (Has cheap AI and spams the evasion technique to close in on their opponent)

-Any Melty Blood char with AI. (They spam a lot of hits and doesn't give you the chance to attack afterwards. However, the Sion Atlasia I have doesn't have AI)

-Captain Falcon by Kamikaze (Ridiculous AI, long hitpauses on his attacks and attacks once you just about to do a simple jab.)

That's most basically it

• 2 years later...

3D SSBB Yoshi by SNS (too damn annoying to fight against, he constantly either jumps or blocks wherever he goes)

3D SSBB Luigi by SNS (spams hypers, especially Koopa shells and Negative Zone, or corners you while using his special moves until you get KOed)

Bowser and Giga Bowser by Shazzo (overpowered AI)

Old School Mario by N64Mario (dies every time he gets hit. Nuff said.)

Are we still allowed to post on this, though?

Anyway, just about anybody on my roster that I like even slightly. Most notably any Marios, Ryus, Luigis, and Charlotte. (Due to her really good A.I. which doesn't activate sometimes, buuuuuuuuut...)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

-Akemi by Noodles: has an AI that is all up your face, stats higher then the average character and a move that is a unblockable and gives her invincibility.

-Ryoko by Yukimiti: she won't stay still for one second, has priority up the ass and her projectiles have no blue hitboxes.

-Giygas by The_None: first phase isn't a big deal, but the second phase is hell. It covers the screen in static, can use any of its PSI moves at will (some of which fill the screen), and some of its death traps are cheap.

-Clippy by The_None; zero cooldown or startup time for any of his attacks, screen-filling supers and an annoying striker in the form of Tumblr's Coppy.

Senna by Songfu: has an AI that will combo-rape you. Nuff said

-Ono Kohaku by a creator who's name I'm too lazy to look up: same with Senna.

Almost anything by Moku...*i've beaten them but with cheap methods...*

Anything by Robo *except warewarecolibri he's a boss and is simply broken/cheap*

Pre-to's characters *no cheap method i've used so far is effective...*

ABAB's Rouge the Bat *she flies constantly and SPAMS projectiles...*

I actually have a long list...but these are currently my most known challenges XD