-Bellossom (PCEA)

-Shuckle (PCEA)

-Magcargo (PCEA)

-Blissey (PCEA)

-Castform (PCEA)

-Pachirisu (PCEA)

-Mismagius (PCEA)
-Honchkrow (PCEA)

Not to pour water on your bonfire, but it had been converted before by Seth Lee, though pretty much all his stuff went offline ages ago and I don't believe anyone rehosted that particular one. I also get the feeling Saiyajin Mui made one, but it's not on his current site.

STAGES

-Added Type Wild Contest Arena by Kater15.

1 hour ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

Not to pour water on your bonfire, but it had been converted before by Seth Lee, though pretty much all his stuff went offline ages ago and I don't believe anyone rehosted that particular one. I also get the feeling Saiyajin Mui made one, but it's not on his current site.

I did a previous research to see if this stage had already been done by some other author (even by Saiyajin Mui and Seth Lee), but I didn't find anything, just the Sprite Sheets of Pokemon Type Wild (I just don't know who ripped it the sprites). So I did this stage because no one else has ever hosted or done it before.

I've seen and reviewed this topic several times, but those links died almost a decade ago (including links from DeviantArt's account and Seth Lee's website), Sendspace's links are horrible because they always die after a month. But thank you anyway.

38 minutes ago, Starmie said:

Well I am a noob so I can see why you think that.

Ah your new? Well it's fine, but maybe you could make it look a bit less ehhhh choppy? You keep going at it though. Evnutally you could become great. But I'm still sticking with The 14th Doctor's version, if that's okay with you.