Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Pichu is an edit of the Pikachu made by xed or vice versa.

Pichu is the edit (actually a spriteswap - the coding and sound effects (minus Pikachu/Pichu's voice) are identical); Xed's Pikachu was released 2008 (I think), whereas Pichu was released August 2012. There is another Pichu (and I should add it, but perhaps tomorrow), but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Pichu is the edit (actually a spriteswap - the coding and sound effects (minus Pikachu/Pichu's voice) are identical); Xed's Pikachu was released 2008 (I think), whereas Pichu was released August 2012. There is another Pichu (and I should add it, but perhaps tomorrow), but I wouldn't hold your breath.

If that Pichu is different,  I'm interested.

Yeah, most of the pokemon characters are either godawful, unfinished, or shitty spriteswaps. The ones by most Japanese creators are coded well but generally overpowered. An exception being the Pokeball by GooGoo64. (he's considered a disgrace even by his fellow Japanese authors believe it or not.) another exception is that Entei by Otto. It's a one sprite overpowered character. Otto's Unown isn't much better either. (though it was a little creative in terms of what he did with it even if it did make it overpowered as a result.)

I actually made a note in the original pokemon thread (I used to run the pokemon thread but the collection got so huge I couldn't keep up and left the community for a while for unrelated reasons. when I returned somebody else was put in charge.) that many of the characters are bad and would disappoint you.

If that Pichu is different,  I'm interested.

Here is its idle animation, completely unedited:

Posted Image

It was also made by Weegeeisgoingtokillm (AKA Butthenidied)...

I Really want to but I like my custom screenpack

MUGEN 1.0 can run at 640x480, assuming your screenpack is this size. Heck, even EvE MUGEN (non-HD) works on MUGEN 1.0.

speaking of mewtwos, I released a rather shitty edit of Omegabros' Mewtwo. All it really has that's new is Flamethrower, resized sprites and readjusted collision. The sprites are godawful though. I cancelled the edit for that reason.

speaking of mewtwos, I released a rather shitty edit of Omegabros' Mewtwo. All it really has that's new is Flamethrower, resized sprites and readjusted collision. The sprites are godawful though. I cancelled the edit for that reason.

Sorry to hear that. I know my bro wants to make a Mewtwo but later after our KH project.