Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 3:15 PM, PlasmoidThunder said:

CHARACTERS

-Added Gardevoir by IkuTronHD.

-Added Piplup's 7th Evolution by Yensi78.

How many more pokemon/pokemon-associated chars and stages do you plan to add to this list? 

Archive has been spammed with crappy Pokemon creations by a person named Cesarshadow. All of them are poorly made. And he did it purely out of spite since he hated seeing Kyo and Iori edits filling up the recent uploads feed. And the sad part is, even though I could care less about KOF, those creations are better then his own. He's got so many bad characters that he deserves his own mini collection. Honestly it's something you have to see to believe. The comments he's been making are also pretty interesting. Shoutouts to my man Milbury for having a good jab at him.

I believe these are every one of cesarshadow's Pokemon creations - http://www.mediafire.com/?vduup6nhicd1n

Here are 2 WinMUGEN-only Gardevoir cheapies as well:

Phantom Gardevoir -Phatasm- by SaikyoSuperman & kater15 - https://ux.getuploader.com/mugen013/download/81

Nightmare-Gardevoir -Unknown- by SaikyoSuperman - https://ux.getuploader.com/mugen9/download/143

On 6/28/2018 at 7:59 AM, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Archive has been spammed with crappy Pokemon creations by a person named Cesarshadow. All of them are poorly made. And he did it purely out of spite since he hated seeing Kyo and Iori edits filling up the recent uploads feed. And the sad part is, even though I could care less about KOF, those creations are better then his own. He's got so many bad characters that he deserves his own mini collection. Honestly it's something you have to see to believe. The comments he's been making are also pretty interesting. Shoutouts to my man Milbury for having a good jab at him.

I have nothing against Cesarshadow, but his chars really are very bad, unfortunately he understood it as something personal and the result was catastrophic.

4 hours ago, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

You got like 40+ characters to add.

Hence why I said some stuff. I'll be damned if I get around to adding all of them.

3 hours ago, yuri linda said:

IT REMEMBER A MAN NAMED JESUS JIMENEZ A MAN WHICH PRETENDED TO BE COOL BUT WAS FAKE.

Please stop posting in this thread if this is all you're going to do. Thanks.

3 hours ago, yuri linda said:

SOMEONE HAD CHAR POKEMON BIRD LEGENDARIES?

The two in this collection are the only ones I know of.

O3sx8hv.png73igvmk.png

I get that the hate boners are sky-high for this person, but I'd rather you didn't use this as an opportunity to dogpile on them. I may not be a moderator, but I manage this collection thread and I'd rather people remained civil when posting in it.

4 hours ago, yuri linda said:

and articuno???

As I said, those two are the only ones I know of, so that means no Articuno as far as I'm aware.

8 hours ago, Solarflared said:

That's a relief, knowing you're going to skim over some releases.

You misunderstand. I meant I probably wouldn't get around to adding all of them today (probably won't get around to adding anything, eugh), but would eventually add them all in due course. If you're once again trying to make this about you by referring to your own creations, I'd appreciate it if you didn't; the point of a collection is to have everything, so purposefully obscuring things and hoping I won't notice is pretty selfish, honestly.