"What New Things Did You Get?" Thread

CozySquirtle

indeed, It inspired me to make custom covers for the rest of my Gamecube games. They just had Gamestop logos and such before hand.

Posted Image

not real covers. Just printed ones.

Heck look at Megaman Anniversary, it's using a WiiU case.

ahh timesplitters thats a great game ya got there, but you should look for the megaman x collections that ones awesome!

I'm Jealous that you found the cvs 2 you lucky bastard! I've been trying to find that game for years lol.

• 2 weeks later...

ahh timesplitters thats a great game ya got there, but you should look for the megaman x collections that ones awesome!

I'm Jealous that you found the cvs 2 you lucky bastard! I've been trying to find that game for years lol.

Posted Image

I've had The X collection for years. :=D:

i will lightflare!!! i like the later series of naruto , but i will always hold a candle for dragonball z. a lot of these shows are influenced (especially naruto ) by it but it will never compare to the fun i had over the years with goku and company. it just seems wrong on all levels to me to put him in the same hemisphere as goku because i feel he isn't even close to that man's paygrade !! idc how many tail beast forms he gets , goku would mop the floor with him. when i saw that , i was like you gotta be kidding me!! 

but enough off topic:

just copped injustice: gods among us and the walking dead : survival instincts a few days ago via myself and my friendly neighborhood bootlegger lol. and i must stress once again that everyone with a 3ds , please get luigi's mansion

• 2 weeks later...

My new stuff

Posted Image

Pandora's tower for 40$

Posted Image

Metal gear revenge(however you say it...) T-shirt 15.99$

Posted Image

Miku plushy keychain 8.99%

Posted Image

And last but not least my love for touhou bought both of these for 8.99$ and man where they rare to find in my country!

I got these games today for around 15 dollars all together, not a bad deal in my opinion.

Posted ImagePosted Image

And I recently bought 6 books. Fahrenheit 451, Catcher in the Rye, The Gods Themselves, The Art of War, A selection of plays by Oscar Wilde, and the Heart is a lonely hunter. I got all of those for around 35 dollars.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

My recent Physical Purchases.

Others I got were Bioshock infinite (came with Bioshock 1 and Civilization 5) and Tomb Raider (got it for $25) for my PC.

Please tell me thats super smash bros melee at the top

That's the lost awesome collection of grappler/tournament games I've EVER seen!!! Never heard of Tough Dark Fight. It looks tight.

Thanks. Tough Dark Fight could've been alot better, it came out in 2005 but it has PSX graphics and really slow gameplay. The manga was great, though, it even featured Minoru Suzuki.