Baby vegeta 3D ripped from final bout By me

stopmotiontoys

Well, i actually need to apologize to you guys what happened a couple of years ago with the Reiko issue, i was very stupid at Mugen Coding and all that
it was my First Failure attempt to create a char in my own

so actually more than 20 people have give me a hand to release my new materal

Actually if you guys think... if i cant even create a hires character why i start create a hires characters?

so i had to move backward and start creating Low-res 

So sorry again and my apologies to everyone

New material is coming.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Ohh yeah, and there you can find my  other Dark rift stages there, the ones i did time agoooo

CHARACTER IS FOR WINMUGEN USE ONLY!!! IT WONT WORK IN 1.0,1.1 xxxx

DB Final Bout is a rough game to work with in MUGEN because of the 3D sprites trying to fit into MUGEN's 2D world.  The excitement is probably most of the battle when doing things.  After a while it starts becoming almost a routine after you figure things out more.  Glad to see so much enthusiasm stopmotiontoys.  And hopefully you don't sweat the small stuff.  But learning all this stuff and putting it all together is pretty exhilirating even to old timers as you get all kinds of ideas and such and keep looking to try out new things.  Best of skill on your project(s) stopmotiontoys.  Hope you keep motivated like you are and also hope you remember to keep up on stuff outside MUGEN as well.  But nice to see such enthusiasm.  Keep up the good work.

Hey Cy ,me and G.o.D Helped  him make a 1.0 version,its on his site .................well it was, here u go ..........

http://www.mediafire.com/?91f8ett2ji7ul6t - resized version from 1 to .5 , simply go into the cns and change it from .5 back to 1 and save and he's full screened again 

BY THE WAY how can i contact Randomselect to update my material on the website??????????????

They rarely update, if anything at all..

Also Zombie I just noticed your post.

to anyone else, If you want to make it playable in mugen 1.0 (from my own testing)

Open Common1.cns and look state 120, and make sure it looks like this.

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------; GUARD (start)[Statedef 120]type = S ;Leave state type unchangedphysics = U ;Leave physics unchanged[State 120, 1]type = Null;ChangeAnimtrigger1 = Time = 0value = 120 + (statetype = C) + (statetype = A)*2[State 120, 2]type = Null;StateTypeSettrigger1 = Time = 0 && statetype = Sphysics = S[State 120, 3]type = Null;StateTypeSettrigger1 = Time = 0 && statetype = Cphysics = C[State 120, 4]type = Null;StateTypeSettrigger1 = Time = 0 && statetype = Aphysics = A[State 120, 5]type = Null;ChangeStatetrigger1 = AnimTime = 0value = 130 + (statetype = C) + (statetype = A)*2