[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuXS2iw2rCw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/?p719bdjsgl4e4kk

[COMMENT]

Sup guys? Been a little while but thought I'd hitcha with something I've been working on. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the first stage I ever created. So to celebrate, I decided to give it a huge overhaul. Andore's Arena is now the Metro City Arena. Based on the arena Andore and Poison face King and Murdock in on the SFxT trailer. It's the usual spec: Original Concept, Custom bgm(by Alpyne_D), Animations and Super Jump!

I'd like to thank Alpyne_D and MarkPachi for beta testing and all the great feedback that help make this stage. Special thanks to Alpyne for the bgm. Also to GLB for his feedback on Andore's Arena, which I used as the staring point of this update. Dan Mt. and Cave at Spriters Database for their Sprite Rips. Credits to GrimWatson for the video.

Enjoy. Feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks guys. I may be updating and recreating some more of my old work. I'd considered Club Illusions, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any feedback on my older stages feel free to leave feedback in their respective threads.

Maybe you could re-sprite the Buriki One stage background so that it will look cleaner. :X

Maybe you could re-sprite the Buriki One stage background so that it will look cleaner. :X

Not a bad idea, M Pach. But, uh...by resprite you mean edit right? Cuz I'm not much of a spriter. Thou I have done minor touch ups and created small parts of my stage from scratch.

I thought it was weird you've been quiet on the releases scene,good stuff.

Yea... the last time I released something it caused a massive ripple effect that changed the entire NewAge landscape. But this stage is the beginning of my retribution. But it doesn't stop with just getting my rank back. Now I have to push my limits like I did in the past. Slowly but surely...I'll get even better.

Lol! Um...Scrooge... what's up? You don't understand? -The parallax is what makes the floor move as you walk. I adjusted the values so that it would match up better with the characters. -The Z-offset determines where the fighters will be standing in the vertical axis. Yeah know... how high or low the characters will be and what is determined as "ground level." -The deltas are the values that determine how fast, slow and what direction objects move when the characters move by them. It may seem minor, but I feel these changes help improve the quality of a stage.