If You Look Here You Have Too Post ''Resurrection!''

thekillnator

Heres that story I promised!! There once was a little tailor boy named... uh..... Tommy. He didn't know what to do so he went into his own closet and grabed his metal shoes so he can walk in lava (obviously you can't do that). After he put on his shoes he went outside only to find some old man dancing in his yard. the old man looked at him and said "you shouldn't have done that to dat boy. Then flew away on a flying toilet. The little tailor boy ignored what ever that crazy old man with the flying toilet said and walked up to the pit of lava that just so happenned to be next to a pool of piranha infested water. He jumped inside and guess what happened. the poor,dumb little tailor boy was destroyed by the lava. And to this day we know not to go into lava...... Wait till you hear the story about the little tailor girl who tried to walk in lava using tinfoil shoes. Btw I hope im not interupting a conversation

Heres that story I promised!! There once was a little tailor boy named... uh..... Tommy. He didn't know what to do so he went into his own closet and grabed his metal shoes so he can walk in lava (obviously you can't do that). After he put on his shoes he went outside only to find some old man dancing in his yard. the old man looked at him and said "you shouldn't have done that to dat boy. Then flew away on a flying toilet. The little tailor boy ignored what ever that crazy old man with the flying toilet said and walked up to the pit of lava that just so happenned to be next to a pool of piranha infested water. He jumped inside and guess what happened. the poor,dumb little tailor boy was destroyed by the lava. And to this day we know not to go into lava...... Wait till you hear the story about the little tailor girl who tried to walk in lava using tinfoil shoes. Btw I hope im not interupting a conversation

No you're not interrupting anything, and i liked the history!

This, sir, sounds just like something I'd make up  :omg: