[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Just by the look i thoght that Yveltal would be actually a kinda fire/dragon type. Dark/flying is kinda ok.

It a cool combination. But Flying types have a bunch of weeknesses them selfs. So hopefully they give Yveltal Good defence states to overcome that.

Or they make it a glass cannon. High chance they'll do what they did with the other mascot legendaries and give them practically the same stat placements, but give one high Defense, low Sp. Defense, high Attack and low Sp. Defense, and reverse it for the other one (low Defense, high Sp. Defense, etc.). Damn Defense not being called Defence in the UK...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It look like "fishing-pokemon" is coming back in 3D. :awesome

Hopefully they let you obtain the fishing rod items early in the game this time. 

I really didnt like how you get the fishing rod at the end or afterwards in the last few games . :redcard:

hmm , it looks like the Starters are Getting an Evolution .

More likly its Fake. :redcard:  

Nintendo would have annouced it and made another possible  trailer about it. Plus The next issue of "CoroCoro" japan magazine won't come out till August 12,2013 .

More likly its Fake. :redcard:

Nintendo would have annouced it and made another possible  trailer about it. Plus The next issue of "CoroCoro" japan magazine won't come out till August 12,2013 .

i agree , since if the pokemon were gonig to evolve, nintendo Whoul IMMEATIETLY Announce It.

And Sorry For Wasting  Time Guys , I Was Being A Idiot. XP

By the way, that "collaboration" thing Game Freak are doing is a mix of horse riding and solitaire. Really, I'm not joking.

You serious! I thought it was something to do with developing a more better link network for pokemon battles.

(Edit post)

I see they got some type of scanner-Base connection for the 3DS its called "Pokemon Tretta Lab" (Japan exclusive)

Looks so weird in my opinion.